VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

For Sale- Wanted To Buy Thread

779K views 2K replies 654 participants last post by  itschrisb 
#1 ·
Please only post for sale and wanted to buy items in this thread. They must be related to carbs/itbs/SEM's, all others will be deleted.
Robert

#32 ·
Re: For Sale- Wanted To Buy Thread (yellowslc)

Brand new 32/36 DFEV for sale
i bought it thinking my current carb was junk. i put it on and had the same problems. then took it off and back in the box. I cant return it cuz "its used". i bought it for $270 ($330 after shipping
) and am willing to sell for $270 shipped OBO.
please some one be intrested. it was a costly mistake.

if your looking to carb you 8v, this is great! great power and sound gain. all you realy need is the manifold.
if you want pics i can get them

Modified by vee_dubb_gti at 9:00 PM 11-6-2006

#33 ·
Re: For Sale- Wanted To Buy Thread (yellowslc)

WTP: someone get my itbs set up for a 16v.
i have gsxr 750's a uncut 16v mani and no time but a few dollars to play with. so what i would like is someone whos done this before to take it on for me. i will pay you, pay shipping both ways and pay you for any parts that i need but don't have yet. get back to me if your interested and let me know.
tia
mike

#34 ·
FS: Dual Sidedraft setup

I am moving up to a class that allows Fuel injection, so I don't need these any more. These were purchased brand new from Weber about 1 year ago. They are OER 47mm carbs, which share all the parts with webers, and they're made in Japan. These carbs have been very good to me. They have less than 1000 total miles on them since new. Included in the package:
2 OER 47mm sidedrafts
Ported Rowland Manifold
Custom made linkage
Carter Fuel pump
Mr. Gasket regulator
Autometer fuel pressure gauge
The carbs have 42mm chokes in them right now, but I have a spare set of 40mm chokes that will be included in the sale, and a box full of jets and EM tubes
For all this, I'd like to get $1100
I also have an MSD programmable timing computer, and MSD adjustable timing control (you can adjust your static timing with a knob on the dash) and an MSD 6A box. This allows you to use the stock 16V distributor, and tune your advance curve the way you want it.
I'd like to get $400 for this setup.....its all wired and ready to go.

Modified by machschnelGTI at 9:21 PM 11-12-2006

Modified by machschnelGTI at 5:42 AM 11-13-2006

Modified by machschnelGTI at 11:09 PM 12-25-2006

Modified by machschnelGTI at 8:52 PM 12-27-2006

Modified by machschnelGTI at 8:52 PM 12-27-2006

#41 ·
F.S. 2 8v carb intakes one is bre the other is a pierce? I Think. The pierce sits the carbs on an upward angle and the bre has them pretty much on a flat plane. Im looking to get $130 obo for each manifold. The bre one was really nicely ported out to 45mm the pierce is 40mm and just had some casting flash cleaned up.
Then I have a mtched pair of 48mm solex addhe side drafts.
looking to get close to $400
They are pretty rare solex bored these out to 48mm special for race teams. They are 99.9 complete appear to be in good shape aside from needing fresh gaskets.
190 air correctors
a04 emulsion tubes
135 main jets
60 idle jets
The jetting is just what I could figure out from misc stampings and some picturesi found. Im no carb expert.
p.s. these are dcoe spacing and will take weber dcoe air horns or air horns for 48mm weber downdrafts

#43 ·
FS : Megasquirt set-up for 4 cyl. 16V

SOLD
Megasquirt V2.2 board & Stimulator Both working and tested (see pics)
BBM fuel rail with fittings, 2.5 Bar FPR and it's mount
4 VW digifant injectors and wiring harness
Weber Redline TB with/ VW manifold adapter. Bosch TPS with contector.
Ford IAT sensor (needs a ford pig-tail contector)
Complete Harness with labels.
Printed manuals and a CD with Megatune.
Flyback board (not installed)
http://new.photos.yahoo.com/do...39851
$400 shipped

Modified by a1maker at 6:14 PM 12-29-2006

#45 ·
Re: (kjverock)

I've got a weber carb set up for sale. Looking to get $950 shipped
-Dual weber 40's
-air horns (polished)
-16v DCOE manifold (unsure of the brand)
-carter pump
-saab vacuum advance dizzy
-msd box
all it needs is linkage and maybe a FPR and you're good to go.

^I can get this sandblasted if needed. And powdercoated at an additional charge

^16v intake mani is also for sale but not included (obviously)

^They all look like the one on the left. Just a comparo of how they looked when i got them.

#50 ·
47mm sidedrafts w/ 16V manifold.

I need to get rid of these so the price has dropped. $600 for just the carbs and the linkage, $750 for the carbs and manifold. These are OER Racing 47mm carbs sold by Weber. I bought these brand new less than 1 year ago and have since decided that I no longer like my VW and bought a different race car. These carbs run awesome. Included with the carbs are a set of 40mm throats (the carbs have 42mm throats in them now) and a box full of jets and emulsion tubes. This is a smokin deal.

Modified by machschnelGTI at 9:01 PM 12-27-2006

Modified by machschnelGTI at 9:54 PM 12-27-2006