VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

For Sale- Wanted To Buy Thread

779K views 2K replies 654 participants last post by  itschrisb 
#1 ·
Please only post for sale and wanted to buy items in this thread. They must be related to carbs/itbs/SEM's, all others will be deleted.
Robert

This post has been deleted
#1,493 ·
I have everything you need to convert your 16V to carbs. @ DCOE 45 webers, carter pump, pressure regulator, manifold, MSD ignition box, MSD timing adjuster, MSD coil, Taylor wires.
Done with carbs?

#1,502 ·
These still available?

#1,505 · (Edited)
FS - NEW DCOE DHLA Dual Twin Carburetor Intake Manifold VW Counterflow 8v

Up for sale is my Brand New Dual Carburetor/Twin Carb Aluminum Intake Manifold for 1.8L 8 Valve Volkswagens, with the Counterflow head (Mk1 and Mk2)., made by REDLINE. You can use this with both DCOE Webers and DHLA Dellorto Carbs. This has been ported/smoothed a bit, and is still brand new, never mounted. I may have some linkage available for a little extra $$. I bought this to mount my Twin 45mm DHLA Dellortos on my MK2 Golf, but unfortunately I was forced to sell the project before the motor was finished. $150 OBO. $319.99 New a year or two Ago.

#1,507 ·
FS - NEW DCOE DHLA Dual Twin Carburetor Intake Manifold VW Counterflow 8v

Up for sale is my Brand New Dual Carburetor/Twin Carb Aluminum Intake Manifold for 1.8L 8 Valve Volkswagens, with the Counterflow head (Mk1 and Mk2)., made by REDLINE. You can use this with both DCOE Webers and DHLA Dellorto Carbs. This has been ported/smoothed a bit, and is still brand new, never mounted. I may have some linkage available for a little extra $$. I bought this to mount my Twin 45mm DHLA Dellortos on my MK2 Golf, but unfortunately I was forced to sell the project before the motor was finished. $150 OBO. $319.99 New a year or two Ago.

This is unlikely, but did this sell?

#1,506 ·
Weber DCOE 40's for sale,, 450.00 US

i have a pair of Italian made Weber DCOE 40s for sale, also come with a carb balancer. carbs have 33 chokes, 4 auxillary vents, 40 F9 idle jet, 125 mains, F16 emulsion tubes, 45 accel pump jets, 60F5, and 45 jet at the bottom of the fuel bowl. 450.00 US.