VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

#3 of 10!

26K views 22 replies 16 participants last post by  GT28RS_GTI 
#1 ·
I checked out a diablo the other day and it was the first time seeing such a car up close. I'm awestruck and now thinking my 1.8t sucks!

#2 ·
Re: #3 of 10! (rstenros)

Quote, originally posted by rstenros »
I checked out a diablo the other day and it was the first time seeing such a car up close. I'm awestruck and now thinking my 1.8t sucks!

Well, no offense, but most every car sucks if you compare it to a Ferrari, Porsche, Lamborgini, etc.

#3 ·
Re: #3 of 10! (g60_corrado_91)

Quote, originally posted by g60_corrado_91 »
Well, no offense, but most every car sucks if you compare it to a Ferrari, Porsche, Lamborgini, etc.

no offence, but quality of one motor such as a Ferrari, Porsche, Lamborghini, etc... has no affect on the quality of any other motor on the road. It is possible to take a Ferrari or what ever is considered the best and use it as a bench mark to quality but other cars ( such as 1.8t ) do not some how inharnitly "suck" now that there are cars that are of a higher quality. Be proud of what you drive no matter what ,even if you are around a Porsche GT I still feel extremly proud of my 2001 VW GTI VR6 and no other car will make me believe my car now somehow sucks!

Modified by josh0855 at 4:25 PM 7-25-2005

#23 ·
Re: (rstenros)

You will be sorry with S4s http://****************.com/smile/emthdown.gif ....you can't even make it fast enough with 500 HP...I smoked 400-600 HP S4 w/ my Supra TT left and right.
..trust me..I know four people who have spend 5k over the past 4 yours of maintenance..stock S4 I say....1.8T is better, upgradable and reliable...slap in a GT3076R on a 1.8T and you will smoke any street S4...yeah...lag
will always be a concern on the 1.8Ts...

Modified by GT28RS_GTI at 10:20 AM 3-24-2006

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.