VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Fourtitude TT Gallery

3M views 5K replies 577 participants last post by  Xanderips 
#1 ·
Here is my idea, since there aren't that many regulars here with their TT's I think it would be useful to have a thread like this one. I'm thinking that we can each post up pics of our car with your username in BOLD and a short description of your car. It can be your mods and/or a story about your car, similar to the autobiography series VWVortex has.
Only post once so each reply is a regular member for this forum.
I think this thread can be very useful for the people who use this forum. A visitor can see that someone has a mod that they were interested in and can directly communicate with that person about the mod.
so here are the rules again:
- username in bold
- a short description of their car (mods, story, etc.)
- only post once with your car
- please keep the pictures big enough so we can see your car and small enough that we don't have to scroll sideways too much

Here is my car to start:

It's a 2001 Quattro Roadster 225. Desert Green/Green leather interior. I got it after trading in my 04 GTi VR6.
- GIAC 93
- Forge 007 DV
- APR Catback
- Samco TIP

Modified by SungTT at 8:23 PM 1-28-2007

See less See more
#81 ·
New TT owner in the house.
It's a work in progress and some fun changes will be made over the next few months. I'll let you guys know how it goes.
There's alot of really clean TT's in this thread. I hope I can keep up. I'm not really a fan of the silver I bought but I got such a smoking deal that I would have shot myself if I let it get away.

(camera phone shot...it's the only pic I have so far)

#89 ·
Re: Updated pics from my UneekTT (EvoJetta)

Quote, originally posted by EvoJetta »
Here is my car. Little by little I will be done.

Modified by EvoJetta at 10:53 AM 1-17-2006

My FAVORITE http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

#90 ·
Re: Fourtitude TT Gallery (SungTT)

TTinNC
Just picked up this 2001 Audi TT225 Quattro Roadster two weeks ago. First addition was a K&N drop in filter from the Beetle , next was 35% tint all the way around including the windscreen. Next is the timing belt waterpump etc. Then on to a chip exhaust ....Went from a MINI S to a Boxster S to a Beetle turbo S to my TT225...Had a little free time to Photochop

Modified by TTinNC at 3:51 PM 11-14-2006

#96 ·
Re: (formulanerd)

Quote, originally posted by formulanerd »
those hp evo's? staggered? i've had some for a while, but i need larger spacers in front to clear my damn stop techs.

18x8 Not staggered, 2" lip all around. In the photo I just had KW Variant 3's installed and have 25mm spacers front and rear. I just took off the front 25mm spacers for now until I get 15mm for front cause I rub on fenders being lowered now. Without spacers in front and only in rear for now, still looks good

Modified by SporTTy at 2:10 PM 11-19-2006

#98 ·
Re: (formulanerd)

Quote, originally posted by formulanerd »
in that pic you have 25mm spacer up front? can i see a straight side shot, i might just go with 25 up front instead of 15.

well I am at work right now so most pics are on my home computer with the 25mm's on up front but these are what I had stored online with the 25mm's still on all 4 wheels. Now the reason why I just took the front 25's off in front cause I am pretty low on susp and rubbed up front.
hope this helps you out
shot before dropped susp.

shot after drop with the 25mm spacers on

shot after drop with 25mm spacers all around

side view of dropped susp

#99 ·
thanks man, if you can find a picture like the 3rd one only looking at the front, let me know.

i'm trying to find a compromise, i want 1 set of spacers to run on both sets of wheels, right now it looks like i can run 25mm in the back and 20 in the front with the porsche twists, and then swap them and run the 25 in the front and 20 in the back on the staggered hp evo's.
either setup wouldnt be my "perfect choice" for a setup, but i think it's a good compromise and keeps me from buying 4 pairs of spacers.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.