VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Fourtitude TT Gallery

3M views 5K replies 577 participants last post by  Xanderips 
#1 ·
Here is my idea, since there aren't that many regulars here with their TT's I think it would be useful to have a thread like this one. I'm thinking that we can each post up pics of our car with your username in BOLD and a short description of your car. It can be your mods and/or a story about your car, similar to the autobiography series VWVortex has.
Only post once so each reply is a regular member for this forum.
I think this thread can be very useful for the people who use this forum. A visitor can see that someone has a mod that they were interested in and can directly communicate with that person about the mod.
so here are the rules again:
- username in bold
- a short description of their car (mods, story, etc.)
- only post once with your car
- please keep the pictures big enough so we can see your car and small enough that we don't have to scroll sideways too much

Here is my car to start:

It's a 2001 Quattro Roadster 225. Desert Green/Green leather interior. I got it after trading in my 04 GTi VR6.
- GIAC 93
- Forge 007 DV
- APR Catback
- Samco TIP

Modified by SungTT at 8:23 PM 1-28-2007

See less See more
#4 ·
Re: Fourtitude TT Gallery (SungTT)

Ok, I'll play

2001 225QC
Aviator Grey/Ebony interior with optional sport seats
BBS SX wheels, 18x8 ET32
Bilstein Sport shocks
Eibach springs
1/2 Kmac kit
mk1 control arms
Energy Suspension poly dogbone mount
OCt chip
Modshack BAMM with 4bar FPR
Modshack TTDA with velocity stack endcap
APR exhaust
Forge 006 DV
Dieselgeek short shifter (original)
Stoptech front brakes
ECS Stage 1R rear rotors
2mm ECS spacers front, 15mm H&R spacers rear
Smoked side markers with LED bulbs
OEM leather e-brake handle
OEM leather door pulls
Autoaesthetics Speed-1 shift knob
EvoHeatShield
Modified by JohnLZ7W at 8:28 PM 4/8/2005

Modified by JohnLZ7W at 10:47 PM 8/4/2005

#10 ·
Re: Fourtitude TT Gallery (AU-297)

Here is a few of my TT, larger versions are available on my web site listed in my sig

List of mods is also on my site, and I love to hear from people so feel free to email me anytime.
My story is kinda long so just check out this post on the AW forums ....
http://forums.audiworld.com/tt/msgs/1247541.phtml
It is not all about my TT, but it is my story and I am sticking to it forever!
I just love the TT, all TT's are special! http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif Even if they are bone stock!

Modified by ChicagoTT at 8:37 PM 4-12-2005

#12 ·
Re: Fourtitude TT Gallery (John Y)

Mods:
De-badged
Tinted Tails
Riso Clear Corners
Revo 93 Program
Neuspeed 19mm rear anti-sway bar
Schwing TTDA
Schwing BAMM
Schwing Boost Machine
4.0 Bar FPR
AutoMeter Vent Mounted Boost Guage
Energy Suspension Dogbone Engine Mount Bushings
Koni Sport Shocks
Eibach Pro Kit Springs
Full KMAC Kit
Smoked Side Markers
Forge 007P Diverter Valve (Shimmed)
PBR Ceramic Brake Pads

#15 ·
Re: Fourtitude TT Gallery (SungTT)

AxeYrCat

Mods? Oh, crap. Here we go...
Polished stainless TTDA intake, MOFO MAF housing, 4-bar FPR, APR chip, Samco hoses, adj. Hyperboost DV, relocated DV, Forge FMIC, polished Dahlback intake manifold, phenolic intake manifold spacer, SuperSprint exhaust, Boost Machine MBC, UDP's, Spec stg III clutch, lightweight aluminum flywheel, Denso IK22 plugs, Dieselgeek SS, B&M SS, Autoaesthetics shift knob, gauge pod, SPA dual gauges (oil temp/pressure and water temp/volts), Supra pillar pod, Defi boost and A/F gauges, Sparco Milano seats -- custom covered with grey leather and Audi seat heaters, custom aluminum passenger-side dead pedal, Alpine DVD player with iPod hookup and Sirius satellite radio, Xtant amp, Boston Acoustics component set, Pioneer 12" sub, Stoptech big brakes, ECS rear big brake kit (PoS!!), custom 'oil puddle black' paint, Caractere grille, Caractere door sills, Riso smoked turn signals in the headlamps with removed reflectors and painted housings, InPro smoked side markers, smoked taillights, Euro mirrors, 19" Braid Future 8 wheels with 235/35/19 Pirelli P-Zero Nero rubber, Stratmosphere softboot cover, DMC carbon front splitter with custom hardware, Forge polished strut tower bar, Forge polished oil/water/strut tower caps, Forge camber arms (top and bottom), KMAC kit, H&R coilovers, GroundControl camber plates (awaiting install), Neuspeed 19mm rear sway bar, 'race' Haldex controller, shaved antenna, and more... I'm sure.

Modified by AxeYrCat at 11:00 AM 5-11-2005

#16 ·
Updated pics from my UneekTT

I was out last nighTT and had my own liTTle phoTTo shooTT:

And artsy shot of the engine bay

Cant really see it but I changed the center caps to carbon fiber instead of how they were @ TT-east (painted black)

My steering wheel and dash, or at least part of it

Everyone is doing these funky gas cap shots so I thought I would join in the funk

This is one of the whole enchilada standing up

And then one on the ground.
Whatcha think?

#24 ·
My 2001 225 QC:

mods:
Modshack Stage 3
Neuspeed Sport Springs
Bilstein Sport Struts and shocks
Neuspeed 19mm rear sway
KMAC kit
Neuspeed Short Shift kit
Forge 006 DV
Samco Intake Hose
Riso Smoked corners
Autometer boost gauge
next up is tint and wheels http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.