VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

does anybody in this forum actually have one?

73K views 106 replies 82 participants last post by  johnny300z 
#1 ·
#106 ·
Re: (danelons)

Quote, originally posted by danelons »
Ive driven everything from a 1991 Diablo to a 2005 Ferrari F430. I have to say, the Diablos are BY FAR my least favorite (to drive at least.) No doubt they look ****ing badass from the back, but they suck to drive. F430 was the best. Got it up to 163MPH on I-95 between exits 2 and 3 (Greenwich, CT) at 1PM. When I was cruising in it an RX-7 came up next to me, had some aftermarket parts... standard stuff, like exhaust, maybe a new turbo or something. He put it to the floor, I let him go the first time, then he came back and started to annoy me more, so I let him have it... absolutely dusted him. It was my moment of glory.
I deliver cars for a Ferrari dealership in greenwich. Im 16.

There is no Ferrari dealership in Greenwich. You're actually a few 100 miles from the closest exotic car dealer of anykind. Also, to even sweep a floor in a ferrari dealship you have to have a HS diploma. Never would a dealer let a 16 year old employee behind the wheel of a civic, let alone a ferrari.
Never owned anything exotic other than a few role playing outfits lol. But I do own a detail shop in Greenboro NC and we clean 1 ferrari... the only one sold locally from the only ferrari dealer in NC. Yearly we do have a furniture market come to a local city called High Point and during that week there are loads of exotic cars and some REALLY hot hookers that travel from other states just for that occation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.