VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

TT Roadster Debuts at L.A. Auto Show with James Denton and Molly Sims

4K views 15 replies 13 participants last post by  Mr Ruckus 
#1 ·

Audi unveiled its new TT Roadster today at the Los Angeles International Auto Show. In true Tinseltown fashion, the newest droptop was presented to the public by a pair of attractive celebrities. Actor James Denton (Desperate Housewives) and actress Molly Sims (Las Vegas) were seated in the red convertible when the covers were removed.
Full Story

See less See more
#4 ·
Re: TT Roadster Debuts at L.A. Auto Show with James Denton and Molly Sims (George@Fourtitude)

It'd be nice to have more pics of the CAR rather than "celebrities" in front of the car. My favorite is the one of the cameraman holding a camera in front of the car!

#8 ·
Re: Re: (Xerxes)

Quote, originally posted by Xerxes »
It's kind of funny that they need to put the "celebrities" titles by their heads so that people actually know who they are. They cheaped out on this promotion....

I dunno. I barely watch TV, and dont pay any attention to H-Wood, but I do know that DH and Vegas are very popular shows. I'm sure these folks are big.
Also, it should be noted, Johan said in the press conference that the $110K-$115K price was for a "nicely equipped" car. Industry translation: that's with options. That means the car will start below $110K which is WAY below what the medi ahas been saying. On average, the media has been sayin between $130K and $150k!

#9 ·
Re: Re: (GTX141)

Quote, originally posted by GTX141 »

I dunno. I barely watch TV, and dont pay any attention to H-Wood, but I do know that DH and Vegas are very popular shows. I'm sure these folks are big.
Also, it should be noted, Johan said in the press conference that the $110K-$115K price was for a "nicely equipped" car. Industry translation: that's with options. That means the car will start below $110K which is WAY below what the medi ahas been saying. On average, the media has been sayin between $130K and $150k!

Uh....$150k for a TT? Are they selling them in a four-pack? You must be referring to something else....

#14 ·
Re: Re: (Xerxes)

Quote, originally posted by Xerxes »

Uh....$150k for a TT? Are they selling them in a four-pack? You must be referring to something else....

So who's the bigger idiot? Me for forgetting to mention R8, or you for trying be a smart azz?
I meant R8. I'm sorry, world!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.