VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

2017 Jetta SE 1.4 TSI MODS/Exhaust kits

17K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  Poetic50 
#1 ·
Whats up everyone! i just got a brand new Jetta over the weekend. This is my first VW and i am very excited to see how this pans out. First problem would be not being able to find many MODS if any. Does anyone know what MODs are available for our cars and if the MODs for the 2016 will fit on mine? Any help would be awesome. Also, i want to know if theres any way to boost the power of the stock turbo because i don't have the money to put a bigger turbo in yet. Any websites for our cars for MODs?

See less See more
#3 ·
Congrats on your new vw!!! I have the 2016 1.4 tsi and I've had it for about a year now. In that year, not very many performance parts are available. No body in America really cares about the platform. So unfortunately it's hard as hell to find parts. I'm still waiting for a downpipe to be made, though I have read a gulf downpipe will fit!! But try ecstuning.com, racelandus.com, blackforestindustries.com, new German performance would be a good start, they deal strictly with German autos like vw and BMW. I have a few mods, straight pipe exhaust, forge motorsports upgraded boost pipe and blow off, injen intake, short throw shifter, racechip tune, dogbone stage 2 insert.

#12 ·
Whats up everyone! i just got a brand new Jetta over the weekend. This is my first VW and i am very excited to see how this pans out. First problem would be not being able to find many MODS if any. Does anyone know what MODs are available for our cars and if the MODs for the 2016 will fit on mine? Any help would be awesome. Also, i want to know if theres any way to boost the power of the stock turbo because i don't have the money to put a bigger turbo in yet. Any websites for our cars for MODs?

I am in the same boat as you:( I love my car but finding MODS are dang near impossible!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.