- Where can I get the fitting on top of the dizzy?
Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    Results 1 to 3 of 3
    1. Member
      Join Date
      Aug 26th, 2005
      1982 Scirocco Callaway Turbo, 1987 16V Scirocco
      04-02-2017 06:34 PM #1
      I need the fitting that screws into the top of the dizzy (Scirocco), the one that goes to the WUR.
      Its threaded on both ends. What is it called!

    2. Remove Advertisements
    3. 04-04-2017 10:00 AM #2
      I may have that fitting since I saved several CIS fittings in the years working at the dealership [and for myself]. If you can post a picture I may be able to help. PM me if you need an email address.

    4. Member 134hpvw's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 5th, 2013
      too any. tdi at this moment
      04-30-2017 12:37 AM #3
      try using

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts