Fourtitude.com - The Chronicles of SneakySnakes | Vol III
Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    Fourtitude.com


    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Results 26 to 46 of 46
    1. Member slowhatch's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 1st, 2010
      Location
      Houston
      Posts
      2,250
      Cars
      '13 BMW 750i, '16 Mustang GT PP, '13 Viper GTS
      03-20-2017 08:53 PM #26
      Guess what arrived at BJ Motors today?










    2. Remove Advertisements
      Fourtitude.com
      Advertisements
    3. Member Smooremin's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 10th, 2006
      Location
      Chicago, Il
      Posts
      4,206
      Cars
      '16 3.0L A6,'16 A4, 02 Trailblazer
      03-20-2017 11:34 PM #27


      Can't wait to watch this thread!
      Quote Originally Posted by patrikman View Post
      Asking OT for relationship advice makes about as much sense as asking TCL what car to buy.

    4. Member
      Join Date
      Oct 26th, 2000
      Location
      Atlanta, ga
      Posts
      1,964
      03-20-2017 11:43 PM #28
      Looks awesome, love that blue.
      2014 Viper TA - headers/exhaust/tune - 11.16@132.87mph, 1.95 60'
      08 ISF - headers/exhaust/tune - 12.06@118.81mph, 1.89 60'

    5. Member
      Join Date
      Jul 8th, 2003
      Location
      South Korea
      Posts
      11,971
      Cars
      2007 Z06, 2006 V8 4Runner
      03-21-2017 03:55 AM #29
      subbed fo sho

    6. Member
      Join Date
      Nov 8th, 2002
      Location
      Whitefish, MT
      Posts
      9,793
      Cars
      06 Explorer 04 Forester 97 M3/4/5 91 318iC
      03-21-2017 08:24 AM #30
      As weird as this sounds, I'm excited for the detail and paint correction photos.
      Last edited by PoorHouse; 03-21-2017 at 10:21 AM.

    7. Member
      Join Date
      Dec 9th, 1999
      Location
      West Chester, PA
      Posts
      6,968
      Cars
      '01 S2K, '12 TSX, '14 GTI
      03-21-2017 08:56 AM #31
      Sick car. Again... However, I just don't see that blue coordinating with your girl's eyes as well as the orange did.

      On an unrelated note, I can't believe Stryker medical didn't hire an army of lawyers to slap the taste out of dodge's mouth for even thinking about spelling that word that way.
      Expose your cracks and love will fill them.

    8. Member CoolWhiteWolfsburg's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 9th, 2001
      Location
      Trailer Park Heaven, MD
      Posts
      3,897
      Cars
      2013 Conestoga Wagon
      03-21-2017 10:34 AM #32
      Quote Originally Posted by MAC View Post
      Sick car. Again... However, I just don't see that blue coordinating with your girl's eyes as well as the orange did.

      On an unrelated note, I can't believe Stryker medical didn't hire an army of lawyers to slap the taste out of dodge's mouth for even thinking about spelling that word that way.
      Dodge/SRT outbid Ford for a collaboration with Stryker - more of these tricky to drive cars out there means more patients in hospital beds.

    9. Member
      Join Date
      Dec 9th, 1999
      Location
      West Chester, PA
      Posts
      6,968
      Cars
      '01 S2K, '12 TSX, '14 GTI
      03-21-2017 11:03 AM #33
      Quote Originally Posted by CoolWhiteWolfsburg View Post
      Dodge/SRT outbid Ford for a collaboration with Stryker - more of these tricky to drive cars out there means more patients in hospital beds.
      Well done. Chevy is the real loser here though. A cross promotion where you'd get a free corvette with the purchase of two knee or hip replacements would have been a massive stryke.
      Expose your cracks and love will fill them.

    10. Member
      Join Date
      May 1st, 2006
      Posts
      3,402
      Cars
      2007 mazda 3 gt
      03-21-2017 12:24 PM #34
      I think your the only one in vortex history that has a gen 3, gen 4, and now a gen 5 build thread lol.

      and 18 speakers with 4 subs.. Does it sound like your in a live concert everytime you turn it up lol. I thought my 8 speaker 2 sub setup was good now im depressed lol

    11. Member 01tj's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 8th, 2005
      Location
      WV
      Posts
      5,461
      Cars
      12 Ecoboosted Flex, 11 6-speed quad cab Frontier, recently sold02 330i, 09 Flex, 01 Wrangler
      Yesterday 06:52 AM #35
      In

    12. Member NHDUBN#2's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 5th, 2007
      Location
      "Live Free Or Die"
      Posts
      2,694
      Cars
      01 B5 Avant,12 Mazda5
      Yesterday 07:42 AM #36
      Very cool , To bad im just left with looking at hell cats now......(i work at a C,D,J,R dealer ) Love the car congrats.

      Quote Originally Posted by Turbiodiesel! View Post
      I have been drunk many a time, but I can't say I've ever had the urge to sexually abuse a wild animal
      |-o-| (-o-) |-o-|

    13. Member GTijoejoe's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 5th, 2001
      Posts
      7,659
      Cars
      '06 Evo Mr, '15 CRV Touring, '16 Civic Touring
      Yesterday 07:55 AM #37


      I love vipers.

      Congrats
      2.0T+034efi+meth = 300+whp = RIP

      Quote Originally Posted by Ryukein View Post
      Everyone always praises function over form until the form is something that they don't like

    14. Member HI SPEED's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 3rd, 2004
      Location
      Honolulu
      Posts
      4,500
      Yesterday 08:11 AM #38
      I for one, am glad you didn't get a TT. Such a step down from a Viper

    15. Member slowhatch's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 1st, 2010
      Location
      Houston
      Posts
      2,250
      Cars
      '13 BMW 750i, '16 Mustang GT PP, '13 Viper GTS
      Yesterday 01:48 PM #39
      Quote Originally Posted by Cameron1152 View Post
      I think your the only one in vortex history that has a gen 3, gen 4, and now a gen 5 build thread lol.

      and 18 speakers with 4 subs.. Does it sound like your in a live concert everytime you turn it up lol. I thought my 8 speaker 2 sub setup was good now im depressed lol
      I have no clue what it sounds like as I have never turned the radio on yet

      In fact I haven't even taken delivery of the car yet, have been too tied up and need to wait until Friday at the earliest.

    16. Member sebasEuRo's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 26th, 2006
      Location
      Seattle/Europe
      Posts
      11,787
      Cars
      '15 GLI, '16 Jetta Sport, '17 Sportwagen 4motion
      Yesterday 07:51 PM #40
      And I thought that 7 was clean! Wish I had slowhatch money.
      *****AMBER CluB*****
      Volkswagen AktienGesellschaft In North America

    17. Member EuroAtomic's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 17th, 2002
      Location
      CA/NJ
      Posts
      3,092
      Cars
      Cult Cars.
      Yesterday 08:03 PM #41
      I would so kill myself in that car. It would be a glorious death!

      Very nice! Good luck with it! Amazing color too.

      Still wondering how that motor sounds at full wot. I was thinking about SRT10 6 speed work truck as an upgrade to my Ranger. It's stupid, I love it.

    18. Moderator rs4-380's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 12th, 2000
      Location
      Maine
      Posts
      24,143
      Cars
      VWs & Audis
      Yesterday 08:38 PM #42
      what a great color.
      Dave

    19. Member slowhatch's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 1st, 2010
      Location
      Houston
      Posts
      2,250
      Cars
      '13 BMW 750i, '16 Mustang GT PP, '13 Viper GTS
      Today 10:00 AM #43
      Quote Originally Posted by shimps1 View Post
      Looks awesome.

      Question though. In my opinion, the driver's seat bottom center looks like way more than 6k miles worth of wear. Does the leather not hold up very well?
      Follow up on this, got great news today, Dodge will warranty both of the seats for the wrinkling in the cushion. So I will get 2 new seats and the factory has changed their process to eliminate this bunching up. Very pleased.

    20. Member
      Join Date
      Jul 29th, 2001
      Location
      Corpitos, TX
      Posts
      2,324
      Today 11:42 AM #44
      Quote Originally Posted by slowhatch View Post
      Follow up on this, got great news today, Dodge will warranty both of the seats for the wrinkling in the cushion. So I will get 2 new seats and the factory has changed their process to eliminate this bunching up. Very pleased.
      That is fantastic! The loose looking leather would kill my OCD, and I know your attention to detail.

      Love the car man, can't wait to see the little tweaks. I'm guessing you have some wheel spacers and suspension (lowering) mods sitting on your dining room table already?
      '14 F-150 FX4
      '11 GTI

    21. Member slowhatch's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 1st, 2010
      Location
      Houston
      Posts
      2,250
      Cars
      '13 BMW 750i, '16 Mustang GT PP, '13 Viper GTS
      Today 04:36 PM #45
      Quote Originally Posted by forewheel View Post
      That is fantastic! The loose looking leather would kill my OCD, and I know your attention to detail.

      Love the car man, can't wait to see the little tweaks. I'm guessing you have some wheel spacers and suspension (lowering) mods sitting on your dining room table already?
      Haha how did you know

      I have the following sitting on the table;

      • K&N Drop in
      • Crank underdrive pulley & belt
      • Fuse box heat-shield
      • Shifter
      • Hub/Wheel-centric custom spacers F & R


      Hopefully picking the car up tomorrow and can get to playing with it over the weekend. In addition to rounding out the bolt ons I hope to go through all the fluids/hydraulics and get the wheel/tires balanced (in my presence) and get an alignment.

    22. Member GTIolot's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 13th, 2003
      Location
      Black Rock City
      Posts
      3,049
      Cars
      '03 VW GTi 1.8t(RIP) '97 M3 Coupe(sold) '14 BRZ(Sold) '12 R
      Today 06:21 PM #46
      Quote Originally Posted by slowhatch View Post
      Haha how did you know

      I have the following sitting on the table;

      • K&N Drop in
      • Crank underdrive pulley & belt
      • Fuse box heat-shield
      • Shifter
      • Hub/Wheel-centric custom spacers F & R


      Hopefully picking the car up tomorrow and can get to playing with it over the weekend. In addition to rounding out the bolt ons I hope to go through all the fluids/hydraulics and get the wheel/tires balanced (in my presence) and get an alignment.
      Woot Woot!! Here we go baby!
      -WaterCooledMilitia-

    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •