Fourtitude.com - Username change request
Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    Fourtitude.com


    Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
    Results 226 to 239 of 239
    1. Angry Turtle Administrator nater's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 10th, 2000
      Posts
      76,827
      Cars
      2008 3.6L Passat 4Mo, 98 O2M 3.0L VRT, '04 .:R32, 2010 Routan
      03-20-2017 12:28 PM #226
      Quote Originally Posted by MK6_TDI View Post
      Sold my diesel back to VOA. Possible to drop the TDI in my name and make it GLI?


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      That name is already taken. Please choose a different one.

    2. Remove Advertisements
      Fourtitude.com
      Advertisements
    3. Member
      Join Date
      Dec 11th, 2012
      Location
      Oklahoma
      Posts
      261
      Cars
      2012 Jetta TDI
      03-20-2017 02:38 PM #227
      Quote Originally Posted by nater View Post
      That name is already taken. Please choose a different one.
      What about MKVI_GLI


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    4. Not your guy, fwiend... Philip-AG's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 13th, 2015
      Posts
      705
      03-20-2017 03:39 PM #228
      Quote Originally Posted by MK6_TDI View Post
      What about MKVI_GLI


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      MKVI_GLI is also taken.
      -Philip

    5. Member
      Join Date
      Dec 11th, 2012
      Location
      Oklahoma
      Posts
      261
      Cars
      2012 Jetta TDI
      03-20-2017 04:54 PM #229
      Quote Originally Posted by Philip-AG View Post
      MKVI_GLI is also taken.
      -Philip
      Ok thanks. I'll try to think of something different.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    6. Member
      Join Date
      Dec 11th, 2012
      Location
      Oklahoma
      Posts
      261
      Cars
      2012 Jetta TDI
      03-21-2017 09:05 PM #230
      Quote Originally Posted by Philip-AG View Post
      MKVI_GLI is also taken.
      -Philip
      VDubbn, VeeDubbn, or TurboVDub available?


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    7. Not your guy, fwiend... Philip-AG's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 13th, 2015
      Posts
      705
      03-22-2017 10:48 AM #231
      Quote Originally Posted by MK6_TDI View Post
      VDubbn, VeeDubbn, or TurboVDub available?


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      All are taken. Try using advanced search with your ideas to see if accounts may exist already with the names you want.
      -Philip

    8. 03-22-2017 08:42 PM #232
      Please change my name to Sim-Speed or SimSpeed.

      Thank you,

      Mark

    9. Member
      Join Date
      Dec 11th, 2012
      Location
      Oklahoma
      Posts
      261
      Cars
      2012 Jetta TDI
      03-23-2017 12:41 AM #233
      Quote Originally Posted by Philip-AG View Post
      All are taken. Try using advanced search with your ideas to see if accounts may exist already with the names you want.
      -Philip
      Did a search for V_Dubbn and looks like it's available.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    10. Not your guy, fwiend... Philip-AG's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 13th, 2015
      Posts
      705
      03-23-2017 12:26 PM #234
      Quote Originally Posted by V_Dubbn View Post
      Did a search for V_Dubbn and looks like it's available.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      You are correct.
      -Philip

    11. 03-25-2017 07:05 PM #235
      Admin could you please change my username to 09GLWI thanks in advance.

    12. Member
      Join Date
      Dec 11th, 2012
      Location
      Oklahoma
      Posts
      261
      Cars
      2012 Jetta TDI
      04-04-2017 03:12 AM #236
      Quote Originally Posted by Philip-AG View Post
      You are correct.
      -Philip
      Philip,

      Would you mind terribly if we removed the _ and capitalized all the letters to make it
      V DUBBN

      Thank you.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    13. Not your guy, fwiend... Philip-AG's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 13th, 2015
      Posts
      705
      04-05-2017 10:58 AM #237
      Quote Originally Posted by V Dubbn View Post
      Philip,

      Would you mind terribly if we removed the _ and capitalized all the letters to make it
      V DUBBN

      Thank you.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      You're all set.
      -Philip

    14. Junior Member DestronR's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 10th, 2012
      Location
      Kennesaw, GA
      Posts
      99
      Cars
      NC MX5, MK7 R
      Yesterday 01:54 PM #238
      Could you perhaps change my name?

      I would like:

      DestronR


      Thanks!

    15. Administrator LangsamKafer's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 17th, 2001
      Posts
      18,763
      Cars
      2015 Equinox
      Yesterday 07:14 PM #239
      Quote Originally Posted by DestronR View Post
      Could you perhaps change my name?

      I would like:

      DestronR


      Thanks!

    Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •