VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

FS: 19" DSW wheels and Michelin PSS Tire package

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  helocast63 
#1 ·
Lowered my asking price to $1400. Unable to post photos here...PM me and I will email you.

Selling my 2015 VW GTI Summer Wheel and Tire setup complete. Wheels are TSW "Donington", beautiful Silver & Gunmetal with Machined Cut Face & Gunmetal Stripe, size 19x8, 5x112 Bolt pattern (VW, Audi, others), Offset 42, 72mm hub diameter. Includes Tires Direct locking tapered - wheel bolts installation kit and four Hub Centric Rings that reduce them to 57.1mm - VW GTI hub size. 1700b load rating. Very minor curb rash on two wheels - see photos. These cost $264 each new on TiresDirect.com

Tires are Michelin Pilot Super Sports size P235/35ZR19, 91Y, UTOG 300 AA A. Measured tread depth is 8/32" on all tires. These are excellent summer tires. New cost is $266 on Tirerack.com. New tread depth is 10/32".

Tires and wheels are computer spin balanced by NTB, and were rotated regularly. No patches, plugs, or sidewall scrapes.

Brand new, this package of wheels, tires, and the wheel installation kit would cost $2215, plus shipping fees.

I am asking $1400 for this barely-used set of ultra high performance wheels and tires. If you own a 2015 -2016 VW GTI, or an Audi, this package will transform your car's handling significantly. Dry and wet traction is incredibly better than stock wheels/tires. Trust me on this!

No offers considered by email unless you have actually come by and inspected in person please. Tires and wheels to be sold together, mounted.

I am in the Kingstowne area of Springfield/Alexandria VA.

Cash only.

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.