Fourtitude.com

Page 3632 of 3632 FirstFirst ... 2632313235323582362236283629363036313632
    Results 90,776 to 90,792 of 90792
      Cars
      2011 Fiesta SES HB, 2008 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport, 1996 GTI hoopty
      Yesterday 11:16 PM #90776
      Quote Originally Posted by Metallitubby View Post
      Sato

His uncle sits two cubicles over from me.
      Good to see him win, seems like a pretty popular win from what I saw. I thought it refreshing in the post-race interview that instead of launching into the common litany of sponsor name drops and typical scripted blah-blah-blah, he complimented HCN for racing him clean and fair and he trusted HCN to not do anything reckless. It was an interesting contrast to some of the whiny NASCAR sound bite interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaCat! View Post
      Yeep made it the 2300 miles in the gusty winds again, anti TCL for the win. Hopefully off the grid for a while.
      Keep an eye to the night sky, or check space weather websites. I've been seeing reports of aurora activity from the northern border and into central Canada.
      Quote Originally Posted by jamie@vwvortex
      I'm not grouping everyone together - I would have said everyone in this forum is a moron.

2. Remove Advertisements
      Fourtitude.com
      Advertisements
      Cars
      Murica
      Yesterday 11:34 PM #90777
      I was really hoping Alonso would bring it home, such sad. I'm also very happy Dixon walked away from that wreck, it was truly awful to watch. I'm still in awe that we live in a time where you can walk away from that.
      Instagram - efrie004

4. Whine Connoisseur WhineMCABasket2.0t's Avatar
      Cars
      Lighten up Francis
      Today 12:30 AM #90778
      So far I oddly stay warmer sleeping naked than in boxers and t-shirt.

Apologize in advance if this triggers some of you.
      I'm just a regular Joe, with a regular job. I'm your average white, suburbanite slob.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit5GTI
      You have cornered the entire 'I hate Ford Fusions' market around here
      Quote Originally Posted by Turbio!
      Pure electric vehicles will never fully replace fueled (pure ICE or PHEV) vehicles.

Cars
      Lowered Outback, SVX, GMC Sierra
      Today 12:32 AM #90779
      Sleeping naked is the best.

Also living alone and being naked all the time is also pretty damn great.
      Instagram: calederoo

#FREEPATRIKMAN

Cars
      EJ251, EJ255, EZ30D(R)
      Today 12:33 AM #90780
      Quote Originally Posted by Reflex Silver 2.0T View Post
      Looks like a good time. Why is a chicken involved? (not that there is anything wrong with a random chicken)

It's rain tonight and plan to grill burgers and vegetables for lunch tomorrow. Reached an all time low with a car search after five months, ugh. I suck at cars.

Edit: I'm also going to see my maternal grandparents gravesite in the morning for a visit.
      They have two chickens, for like eggs and stuff. It's aiiiiiight.
      initiative comes to thems that wait

Support Your Local Homebrewery

Cars
      Another GTI
      Today 01:28 AM #90781
      Quote Originally Posted by patrikman View Post
      They have two chickens, for like eggs and stuff. It's aiiiiiight.
      I have a friend that has chickens, they get about 50 to 60 eggs a week and end up giving most to friends and family.

I just thought the random chicken picture was funny.

Hope you had a good time.

Cars
      EJ251, EJ255, EZ30D(R)
      Today 01:43 AM #90782
      I have a friend that has chickens, they get about 50 to 60 eggs a week and end up giving most to friends and family.

I just thought the random chicken picture was funny.

Hope you had a good time.
      Great time. He (neighbor dude in Cinci shirt) confessed they don't make enough eggs for the family in one day. I lol'd. Mom & dad, three kids. Two chickens. Do the math. I told him you either need more chickens or less kids, it's simple. He has three girls.

spoiler alert: Moana is a ****ing terrible movie, even for The Rock.

Cars
      EJ251, EJ255, EZ30D(R)
      Today 01:47 AM #90783
      Death Wish II, now that's a movie.

Cars
      Another GTI
      Today 01:54 AM #90784
      Quote Originally Posted by patrikman View Post
      Great time. He (neighbor dude in Cinci shirt) confessed they don't make enough eggs for the family in one day. I lol'd. Mom & dad, three kids. Two chickens. Do the math. I told him you either need more chickens or less kids, it's simple. He has three girls.

spoiler alert: Moana is a ****ing terrible movie, even for The Rock.
      I don't know much about chickens but their egg production decreases with age. I think my friends have ten chickens and they make an egg every day or so. When they are young, some can make 2 eggs a day. Home raised chicken eggs do taste great.

Sounds like it's time for more chicks.

Cars
      EJ251, EJ255, EZ30D(R)
      Today 02:08 AM #90785
      I don't know much about chickens but their egg production decreases with age. I think my friends have ten chickens and they make an egg every day or so. When they are young, some can make 2 eggs a day. Home raised chicken eggs do taste great.

Sounds like it's time for more chicks.
      They said they get about one a day. The mom inlaw just got 4 chicks too. My wife wants them but she knows it's too much work. I was very upfront about not giving a **** either way, and was clear about not wanting to volunteer my time and effort for it. I think what sealed the deal is explaining it on a way that compared it to homebrewing beer. It's fun and rewarding, but it's definitely not cheap or time efficient.

When she wanted to get another cat, I as clear about what we both get out of it. I don't clean the cat litter unless she is knocked up or out of town. Out of love and respect, I don't ask her to take out the garbage, cut the grass, shovel/snowblow, change oil, rotate tires, rake leaves, etc. Seems fair to me.

Cars
      Lowered Outback, SVX, GMC Sierra
      Today 06:52 AM #90786
      Free Nokian Hakkaflockapeliitta like new condition

Instagram: calederoo

#FREEPATRIKMAN

Cars
      dark blue stick shift station wagon, shiny yellow motorbike, dirty green motorbike
      Today 07:49 AM #90787
      Inlaws are here for the weekend. Thankfully in a hotel as usual. MIL's dementia is pretty freaking bad, her short-term memory is just about gone. She's a lot nicer for it, though. Not trying to get political here, but she sounds just like Trump when she talks about anything - it was huge, it was great, we are going to do that and it will be wonderful, I can't believe how great your piano sounds, etc. Everything is like she was born yesterday and is running on the day's worth of info she has with no clue that the world has been revolving for several billion years. Oh, and she's doing amazing for a 80YO.

Had to call out FIL due to MIL's continued weight loss. I've taken to shaming him for it. How could he not put the effort out to care for her? How could he let her down? She never let him down! She took selfless care of him for 50 years!

Whatevs. Kids are holding up well with it. Little one babysits them like a pro. Has FIL playing MarioBros. KBJr is distancing himself with homework from school (not complaining there, and he's actually doing it). I'm working on the house. Today, we will BBQ. It will be good.
      A(u). Klasse A, unbeschrankt, ungedrosselt
      Compared to a British roadster, all Volkswagens are reliable!

nevAr Lose - DE Minister of Foreign Affairs and Deputy Bankruptcy Controller - IPROfftopikstan, Den Mother - Team Emmett

Cars
      '10 Prius & '05 4Runner
      Today 07:52 AM #90788
      Took a hike Friday, yesterday was yard work and Motorsports on TV. Today a BBQ with a few close friends.

Cars
      2011 Fiesta SES HB, 2008 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport, 1996 GTI hoopty
      Today 07:58 AM #90789
      Quote Originally Posted by CaleDeRoo View Post
      Free Nokian Hakkaflockapeliitta like new condition

Nice! How'd you manage that? I'll need fresh winters next year and could use some pointers.
      Quote Originally Posted by jamie@vwvortex
      I'm not grouping everyone together - I would have said everyone in this forum is a moron.

Cars
      German Vans and sporty British stuff
      Today 08:00 AM #90790
      Not sure how many of you Tweet, or how many of you follow WVVortex, but they just spammed my feed with 30 weird articles this morning.
      https://twitter.com/VWvortex

These are the 30 articles they spammed my feed with - which all look like e-books circa 2006

http://www.vwvortex.com/author/drivergear/

Here are some of the titles:

Seventh-Grade Research Paper Topics
      How To Fake-ReUpholster A-Wing-back Couch
      Howto Produce A Secure Procedure Managment System in PHP and MySQL

Today 08:05 AM #90791
      Quote Originally Posted by atomicalex View Post
      Inlaws are here for the weekend. Thankfully in a hotel as usual. MIL's dementia is pretty freaking bad, her short-term memory is just about gone. She's a lot nicer for it, though. Not trying to get political here, but she sounds just like Trump when she talks about anything - it was huge, it was great, we are going to do that and it will be wonderful, I can't believe how great your piano sounds, etc. Everything is like she was born yesterday and is running on the day's worth of info she has with no clue that the world has been revolving for several billion years. Oh, and she's doing amazing for a 80YO.

Had to call out FIL due to MIL's continued weight loss. I've taken to shaming him for it. How could he not put the effort out to care for her? How could he let her down? She never let him down! She took selfless care of him for 50 years!

Whatevs. Kids are holding up well with it. Little one babysits them like a pro. Has FIL playing MarioBros. KBJr is distancing himself with homework from school (not complaining there, and he's actually doing it). I'm working on the house. Today, we will BBQ. It will be good.
      That's difficult to watch. My wife's grandmother had Alzheimer's, and the slow decline was painful. Her grandfather took it pretty well. I couldn't imagine watching your life mate drift away like that. He's 96 and still holding up. He voluntarily gave up his license years ago, and now has round the clock care at his house. Family has made the decision move him to assisted living to ease stress of home care, and it's quality. He's on board with the move, surprisingly. His only concern is that we still visit him regularly. My wife, son and I go over his house every other Sunday afternoon now. That won't change. I believe one of the few reasons he hangs on is to see us and his great-grandson.

deep down, in places you don't talk about at parties
      Cars
      Gee oh elle eff, Vee oh elle tea
      Today 08:12 AM #90792
      Quote Originally Posted by @McMike View Post
      Not sure how many of you Tweet, or how many of you follow WVVortex, but they just spammed my feed with 30 weird articles this morning.
      https://twitter.com/VWvortex

These are the 30 articles they spammed my feed with - which all look like e-books circa 2006

http://www.vwvortex.com/author/drivergear/

Here are some of the titles:

Seventh-Grade Research Paper Topics
      How To Fake-ReUpholster A-Wing-back Couch
      Howto Produce A Secure Procedure Managment System in PHP and MySQL

Page 3632 of 3632 FirstFirst ... 2632313235323582362236283629363036313632