Oh hell no: Chevy Impala, Chevy Malipoo

2. Remove Advertisements
      Fourtitude.com
      Advertisements
    3. Member
      Cars
      1981 jetta coupe vr6, TR .:R32
      03-12-2013 05:37 PM #27
      truck was in the body shop so i got a chevy cobalt 4dr what a uncomfortable toilet but on the good side ebrake worked great and really got the car sideways i then upgraded to a 2012 ram 1500 comfortable truck with decent power and would do one hell of a brake stand. i like to beat the piss out of rental cars

Cars
      '14 WRX, '11 MCS, '03 K1500HD, '83 GS450
      03-12-2013 06:25 PM #28
      I end up traveling a few times a quarter, and a lot of the time I don't have enough time to drive, so I have to fly and rent. I always try to rent something that either interests me, or failing that, at least something I haven't driven before. I give the Hertz agents fits because they just aren't used to the type of renter who cares about what car he is getting instead of the size class. They just look at you weird when you choose a Spark over their beloved, ubiquitous Altima.

The latest for me was a few weeks ago -- a 2012 Elantra out of SNA. I was pleasantly surprised at how good it was. The Elantra had a decent interior, nice stereo w/Sirius, and the auto actually downshifted for me when I slowed in bends. That was neat. Fuel economy was great @ 34 mpg average over 2 tanks, and it even had a decent place for my scanner.

Other notable rentals of the last few years:
      - 2006 Caliber: Horrible dynamics, horrible transmission, horrible fuel economy. The complete package.

- 2007 MX-5: Even as an automatic, it made me decide to buy one.

- 2007 350Z Vert: Disappointing, even taking into account the rental and auto status. I thought it would be more fun to drive, but it was kind of a pig.

- 2008 M45: Neat HIDs, everything else was meh at best.

- 2008 Legacy GT sedan: I really liked that car -- rare to get that model as a rental, too, usually they were all Outback wagons.

- 2009 Corolla: Not as bad as you'd think.

- 2009 Mazda 6: I wasn't too impressed, but I wasn't disappointed either.

- 2010 Prius: Also not as bad as you'd think. Great rental. Averaged 53 mpg in 3 tanks over 6 days. Held a lot of equipment. Back-up sound made me homicidal, but you get over it.

- 2010 Silverado 1500: What do you want? It's a truck. It does truck stuff. If you're near Corona, CA and you find an air dam, Hertz @ BUR would probably like it back.

- 2011 Altima: There is nothing you could possibly like about this car.

- 2012 Wrangler: Horrible in town and on the highway, but once you get out into the forest, what a fun rig! I will probably buy one at some point in the future as a result.

- 2012 Sonata: Surprisingly comfortable and well-appointed. Great fuel economy

- 2012 Altima: Man, Hertz must have gotten a great volume deal on these. They could, however, be the worst car ever made. This one was obviously wrecked and misaligned on top of it. I had it for 6 hours -- after my meeting was over, I drove to SNA and traded it for an Elantra.

Quote Originally Posted by cockerpunk
      where have i backpedaled?

Cars
      '06 BMW Z4M Coupe, '13 Cadillac ATS 3.6 RWD
      03-12-2013 06:30 PM #29
      Went with customer to Alabama vs. Texas A&M game in Tuscaloosa. Rented from Budget in Atlanta and got a manual Camaro SS. Not a car I would buy but the best rental I have ever had. Hard not to make every acceleration a quick one. Can definiely see the reason people buy them.

When they offered it to me I was expecting an automatic and the V-6.

Cars
      '12 Yaris, '17 Corolla
      03-12-2013 06:36 PM #30
      Lots of boring stuff, but I really enjoyed the Prius (averaged upper 40s in Atlanta). But my all-time favorite was the 2010 Grand Marquis Ultimate Edition. Brand new, but such a throwback. Not very fast, but sounded like it and would do 50 MPH in 1st and over 90 (never found out the top end) in 2nd gear.

Hilarious related Edmunds review:
      http://www.edmunds.com/mercury/grand...road-test.html

I didn't drift mine, but it did plenty of one-leggers while I had it.

Last edited by adrew; 03-12-2013 at 06:40 PM.
      Improving the signal-to-noise ratio

7. Banned
      Shytcago, IL - hell hole of all hell holes
      Cars
      74 Subaru DL, 78 280Z,94 Sentra SER, 86 CRX Si, 86 Suzuki 700 Intruder (still own) 07 Fit (still own
      03-12-2013 06:39 PM #31
      Quote Originally Posted by redshift View Post
      - 2007 350Z Vert: Disappointing, even taking into account the rental and auto status. I thought it would be more fun to drive, but it was kind of a pig.
      I drove a 350Z once, and it was nice but I was thinking how it felt like more of a pig than my 280Z. It's too bad Nissan can't make a Z car as light as the 240Z anymore.

8. 03-12-2013 06:56 PM #32
      Recently rented a 2013 Taurus Limited. First of all, the car is huge. Seats were definitely made to accommodate large people, but the heated/cooled feature was a nice touch. Touchscreen radio and climate controls were irritating at first, but I got used to them rather quickly. Backup camera was a very helpful feature.

The car was comfortable, had plenty of power, a pleasantly quick steering ratio, and handled fairly well. All in, a good car, one that would make me want to get in the showroom to take a look at an SHO.

Cars
      VWs & Audis
      03-25-2013 12:41 PM #33
      had another focus last week, transmission wasn't as bad as some I have had in the past but it was brand new.

Have a last gen impala this week. Haven't seem such plush fabric seats since the 80's.
      Dave

03-25-2013 01:04 PM #34
      I just got out of a Chevy Equinox. Liked the infotainment system even though it was a far reach from the seat. Hated that I had to select bluetooth every time I got in the car. The interior room is great and rode VERY well. It was quiet inside too.

However, the transmission programming was poor (I actually preferred to drive in Eco mode) and the interior is rather cheap. I'd recommend it to a friend though.

The hood latch sensor failed midweek though and it would claim the hood was open about every minute or so. I couldn't lock the car because the alarm would go off right after I would lock the door. It went back to enterprise early. I did not like my Hyundai Sonata rental nearly as much.
      Quote Originally Posted by Doug Butabi View Post
      And on the tenth day of the two thousand fifteenth year, TCL finds out about rich people.

Cars
      2009 Mercedes C-300, 2013 Volvo XC70, 1967 Jaguar Mk2 sedan (3.4L)
      03-25-2013 01:12 PM #35
      Quote Originally Posted by SimplyBao View Post
      Last week I had a '13 sentra. Piece of crap IMO. It's loud, very loud. The engine is loud. The CVT in it was crap which surprises me because of how good the one in the Altima is. Perhaps mated to this engine it's not that great. My pet peeve in cars is the arm rest. It is an absolute requirement for long boring drives. The arm rest in this car was too far back which rendered it useless. Maybe I need to be taller to drive it so that my seat an go back further. I hated this car.
      Wow, saved me a fair amount of typing. I hate getting Nissans these days. Between the Versa and the Sentra, both total crap boxes in this class. Steering, CVT, braking, interior quality, etc....just awful.

Though I haven't driven the new '13 model Sentra. Last week was yet another '12 model Sentra and I hate those things more than the previous generation Corolla's, which used to be 1a and 1b (with the Versa) on my hated rental cars list.

As company policy has us in compacts these days *sigh* I prefer getting the Cruze and Focus* over the other stuff I'm getting as of late.

*note on the focus - so long as it has a normally behaving auto transmission. I occasionally get a rental one with an absolute dog of a transmission.

Cars
      2013 Maytag Centennial
      03-25-2013 01:19 PM #36
      Quote Originally Posted by gnavs View Post
      I had a Focus hatch for a couple days. Great car, very nimble.
      I found that I had no headroom in that car at all. I must have had like 1/4" of space between my head and the headliner, with the standard height-adjustable seat in the lowest position. This was a sunroof-equipped car. Trying to move my head closer to the window to see the lines when backing into a parking spot was incredibly uncomfortable.

It did move pretty good. I'm not a big fan of the thumbswitch for manual gear selection, it's not as natural as moving the shifter left/right or up/down. I found it odd that there was a 2-3 second hesitation when I'd try to give it power mid-corner.

OTOH, the Fiesta had tons of headroom. It was decent, though the steering felt lighter than the Focus, and obviously it felt down on power and lacked manual gear selection.

I got stuck with Toyota Siennas twice now. They're surprisingly decent, with a V6. Despite being console-mounted, manual gear changes still feel pretty natural, and it isn't as... picky as the Focus.

Cars
      '13 GLI, '14 Ram, '03 SN95 S/C, '15 KTM Duke 390
      03-25-2013 01:21 PM #37
      Had a 2012 Kia Sportage (EX or LX) out in Alberta.

- The 2.4L motor is too lethargic for anything other than flat road; passing was never an option - especially once we were in the mountains. The auto. needing to kick down to 2nd gear from 6th to go from 70-90km/h was laughable at best given the lack of forward movement it granted.

- Interior looked nice enough, but the materials were sub-par. Example: door armrest padding was much too thin and your arm rested on the hard plastic underneath. Things like that which made the whole vehicle feel very 'cheap' and ultimately an uncomfortable place to spend time.

- The ride was quite firm which, combined with the office-chair-esque seats, made for an appliance-y driving experience.

- The only redeeming quality was that it didn't look entirely terrible; but as things went it was far from making up for the rest of the package.

All in all it seemed to be the Camry appliance of Korean cute-utes... just worse in every possible way.

█ ♣ █....|....├┼┤....|....Wait, what? - Iroczgirl

Cars
      1994 Honda Prelude V-TAK
      03-25-2013 01:24 PM #38
      Last 2 weeks I was in Ottawa and got put into a Ford C-Max hybrid. It was a decent ride, was loaded with all this tech I would never use and it had a lot of low end grunt. Was pleasantly surprised actually lol.

For the next 2 weeks, I got lucky and got into a 2013 Charger SE. Fit and finish is meh but I think that's only because it's a rental and they get abused. Ride is pretty smooth but man it doesn't feel fast at all. The C-Max felt much faster and felt like it could get off the line better than the Charger.

Apparently the base engine is a 292hp/260 ft-lb V6..it definitely didn't feel like it had close to 300hp but maybe that's just because of the weight? Meh, I don't care it looks absolutely bad ass and I enjoy driving it.

Will post up pics when I can. Basically looks identical to this:

Cars
      2017 Honda Accord
      05-01-2013 12:00 PM #39
      I had the opportunity to rent a 2013 Hyundai Sonata GLS this past week. I really liked the car for the most part but a few things stuck out at me that would prevent me from buying the car. But first the good.

I found the engine performance to be quite good. There is more than enough power and torque to satisfy the large majority of people out there. I subjected the car to a lot of mountain driving and had no complaints. Even the fuel economy which Hyundai has been dinged for a lot recently was fine in my opinion. Even in the mountains, I never got below 29 MPGs.

I had read that these Sonatas are not the best handlers. And this is true. However, they are perfectly fine for the class. The Sonata feels more tossible than My 2009 Nissan Altima. The steering is also pretty good. I would have liked a bit more feedback but it was way better than the 2011 Elantra I drove a few years back. That steering system was totally numb like a Toyota Corolla. Maybe Hyundai has learned a thing or two since then.

The interior was pretty impressive. I found the seats to offer good comfort. I did wish the seat bottom was buit longer. Being 6' 3" I would have preferred a bit more thigh support. All of the controls were easy to use and have good tactile feedback. I really liked the one touch feature for the turn signals. it makes changing lanes a bit nicer. The car had bluetooth and all that stuff, but i didn't use it. Road and wind nose were subdued. I find my Altima does a bit better in this regard though. The trunk was large. I didn't check to see if had a split folding seat but I believe that it does. The Accord DOES NOT, it still has the one piece folding design.

And now for the bad. The least offensive thing I found offensive was the engine. While I liked the performance aspect of it, I found it to be quite thrashy. I figured it was due to it being Direct Injection but my friend's 2013 Accord I4 was smooth as silk. At idle, it sounded like an old diesel. Once I got back home in my '09 Altima, I realized how smooth and quiet my car really is.

Next up was the 6 speed automatic. In most situations it performs well. But i found that is was easily confused, often downshifting two gears lower then I had desired. at first I figured it was my driving style so I toned it down a bit. The situation didn't improve very much. I realize it was a rental with 12,000 on it so It probably has not lead a charmed life, but still I would have hoped for better.

The most unforgivable thing about the car were the headlights. I'm not sure if higher trim levels have a different design or not, but the ones in his GLS model were amongst the worst I've ever experienced. There is a cutoff so severe at night that there appears to be line of blackness directly in the middle of the windshield. I was in a rural area up in the mountains making this a big problem for me. I'm sure its more reasonable in the city or suburbs but I'm shocked this design was approved by the engineers.

So overall, this is a pretty good car and a huge improvement over past Hyundai models. A few changes here in there would make this a class leader. But until then, I can't give this car my seal of approval.

Cars
      2010 Audi S4 Prestige, 1987 Grady White 206G Overnighter, 2010 Audi A4 P+ (Hers)
      05-01-2013 02:12 PM #40
      Had a Mustang Convertable Monday and Tuesday of this week while traveling for work. Picked it up from Dollar at the airport in Charlotte, NC.

They had two on the lot, one was lime green, head leather interior, seemed to be fairly well optioned, it was clean, and it smelled nice. The other was a red one, with a cloth interior, apparently zero options, it smelled like it had been caught in the rain, and the back seat looked like it had a run in with some sort of flowering plant that had only been partially cleaned up.

Went for the green one, saw it had NY plates, and opted for the Red one instead as it had Florida plates. Despite it's obvious shortcomings I figured the red one would be slightly less of a target as I headed through NC and VA which was worth the trade off.

Dropped the top at the lot, and the smell and stuff in the back seat both became a thing of the past shortly after. No big deal there. It got decent gas mileage, had good trunk space, and for highway cruising without braking or turning it was comfortable. Introduction of any sort of braking to the picture and it became obvious that the brakes were either too small or we were past their prime. On the flip side, any attempt to accelerate with haste showed the transmission very slow to drop down in gears and amounted pretty much to sound and fury, signifying nothing. Handling was floaty and sloppy, so curvy parts of the road or even turning at a light were nothing special. Speaking of turning, turning on the heat when the temperature dropped too low - because putting up the top would have been for wimps - was an exercise in futility. It's clear that Ford didn't think to beef that up for the convertible. The steering wheel was sized just about right for a bus, and also not very thick, so not exactly a joy to work with for hours on end. I could go on, but I think there's no need... not sharing anything the world doesn't know anyway.

Oh well, It got the job done, and if put in the same situation again I'd take the v6 base model rental mustang over any of the econoboxes on the same car rental lot 10 out of 10 times.

tl, dr: While better than most other things on the lot, the convertible v6 mustang rental car is complete and utter rubbish. Tell your mom's trying-too-hard-to-be-good-looking and way-too-tan suburban hair dresser that the replacement for her aging Pontiac Sunfire 'vert has arrived, though.
      Last edited by robbyb413; 05-01-2013 at 02:16 PM.
      VAG COM services available, send a PM | Join the VWVortex Folding@Home team... save the world | Current Rides: 2010 S4 Prestige, 1987 Grady White 206G Overnighter | Old Rides: 1999 TJ 4.0 Sport, 2001.5 A4 1.8TQMS GTRS, 1997 TJ 4.0 Sport, 1990 Corrado g60 StageIV | Lounging in a field with 726 sweater cows

Cars
      Golf R
      05-01-2013 02:29 PM #41
      Quote Originally Posted by seminole_kev View Post
      Wow, saved me a fair amount of typing. I hate getting Nissans these days. Between the Versa and the Sentra, both total crap boxes in this class. Steering, CVT, braking, interior quality, etc....just awful.

Though I haven't driven the new '13 model Sentra. Last week was yet another '12 model Sentra and I hate those things more than the previous generation Corolla's, which used to be 1a and 1b (with the Versa) on my hated rental cars list.

As company policy has us in compacts these days *sigh* I prefer getting the Cruze and Focus* over the other stuff I'm getting as of late.

*note on the focus - so long as it has a normally behaving auto transmission. I occasionally get a rental one with an absolute dog of a transmission.
      LOL, i had a versa couple of weeks ago and my sentiments exactly ... that CVT is just horrid .. I did however get 45+ MPG with that thing WHILE having a lead foot ..

Overall ... what a tincan, but fuel savers rejoice.
      Previous: '95 Talon AWD 2.0T | '98 GTI 2.0 | '00 Jetta 2.0 | '02 GLI 2.8 | '07 GTI 2.0T | '09 GLI 2.0T | '00 A4 2.8 | '04 R32 3.2 | '12 R 2.0T | '01 S4 2.7TT | '14 ST 1.6T | '12 R 2.0T | '16 R 2.0T | '17 R 2.0T |
      VW MK7 GTI/R Installation YT Vids: Schwabo

Cars
      '12 Yaris, '17 Corolla
      05-01-2013 03:09 PM #42
      Anyone have any good codes for ATL in June? I need a car (doesn't matter what kind) from 6/12 - 6/16 and am having trouble finding anything for under $200. (I'm used to getting a Camry or similar for around $150-160, not an Aveo or similar to $250+.)
      Improving the signal-to-noise ratio

Cars
      Golf R
      05-01-2013 03:11 PM #43
      Quote Originally Posted by adrew View Post
      Anyone have any good codes for ATL in June? I need a car (doesn't matter what kind) from 6/12 - 6/16 and am having trouble finding anything for under $200. (I'm used to getting a Camry or similar for around $150-160, not an Aveo or similar to $250+.)
      Enterprise .. Friday -> Monday ... $9.99/day ... just paid $35 for the weekend, for the other 2 days ... it will cost you $60+ (~$30/day) ...
      Previous: '95 Talon AWD 2.0T | '98 GTI 2.0 | '00 Jetta 2.0 | '02 GLI 2.8 | '07 GTI 2.0T | '09 GLI 2.0T | '00 A4 2.8 | '04 R32 3.2 | '12 R 2.0T | '01 S4 2.7TT | '14 ST 1.6T | '12 R 2.0T | '16 R 2.0T | '17 R 2.0T |
      VW MK7 GTI/R Installation YT Vids: Schwabo

20. Member
      Cars
      '01 A4 1.8TM
      05-01-2013 03:19 PM #44
      I'm in a rental car probably 20 days out of every month, so I get excited when I get to drive something I haven't tried yet. Sometimes I get disappointed, though

For example:

Maybe if the rentals were 1.4T's instead of the base 2.0's they'd be OK, but it kinda drove like a pig. The Cruze feels way quicker. Looks cool, though.

The Sonic was a similar letdown:

Looks like it should be sort of a spunky little car, but is even more gutless than expected. Again, I'm sure the 1.4T would be a lot more fun than the base 1.8. Or maybe a proper transmission. Also rides horrible on the optional 17's. At least it looks neat.

The current Yaris is a vast improvement over the previous one:

They got rid of the stupid dash-mounted cup holders and the center-mounted speedo, for one thing. It's also a lot less squishy in corners and the steering ratio is a little quicker. Looks a little better, I guess. Maybe not better, exactly, but less boring. Maybe it could do with a more modern 6-speed auto. Does pretty OK with the oldschool 4-speed, though.

21. Member
      Cars
      '01 A4 1.8TM
      05-01-2013 03:25 PM #45
      Quote Originally Posted by brakedust View Post
      LOL, i had a versa couple of weeks ago and my sentiments exactly ... that CVT is just horrid .. I did however get 45+ MPG with that thing WHILE having a lead foot ..

Overall ... what a tincan, but fuel savers rejoice.
      I haven't liked any of the new Nissans (haven't tried any of the newest models yet, though). The Sentra CVT is horrid. The Altima is a bit better, maybe just because it has more power. Great fuel mileage, though. The Versa.... Ugh.

You want to try a REALLY bad CVT, though, try the Legacy. Underpowered + AWD + CVT It has flappy paddles but the novelty runs out real fast once you realize it's equally wimpy in all gears.

05-01-2013 03:40 PM #46
      Just did a 5 day road trip in a 2012 Nissan Pathfinder.

Piece of junk...

1. Bouncy, uncomfortable ride, pure truck ride.
      2. Very cramped and uncomfortable seats (I spent a lot of the time in the rear seat).
      3. No satellite radio, and no AUX input for MP3 players. Even Hyundai Accents had this kind of stuff standard in 2012, why not a 30+k SUV??? (It was a "base" model but an AUX should be a no brainer in all vehicles in 2012).
      4. Cheapo plastic garbage interior, typical of Nissans in the mid-2000s.
      5. Bad on gas.
      6. It was at the end of its rental life with 46,000km on a 2012 vehicle and it showed.

Overall I can understand why they remade this thing into a fatter car based crossover for 2013... I am sure that the 2012 would have been pretty decent as a mild off roading vehicle, but as an on road "road trip" vehicle I was much, much, much happier with the 2011 GMC Acadia we had on the same trip last year.

23. Member
      Cars
      2005 Nissan Altima
      05-01-2013 03:49 PM #47
      Oh man I rent a lot for my job... some of the more recent rentals are:

- 2013 Explorer limited - It was decked out with leather and all the trimmings. Super nice ride, decent power but the MPG was around 19 or with quite a bit of highway driving. I was surprised it was so low

- 2013 Toyota Avalon - REALLY impressed. Great amenities. Great pickup on the highway. I would almost rock one for a daily driver.

- 2013 Ford Fusion - not bad. Was not impressed with the 4 cyl engine.

- Nissan Altimas - I get these a lot and I really like them. I'm a big fan of the CVT myself. MPG is amazing. Bluetooth setup is so frickin easy. Really like them.

- 2013 300C. I didn't think i would like this one at all but I was actually quite impressed.

- 2013 Jeep GC - always love them. Great vehicle to rent in the winter when you don't know when the snow could come. Saved my life one time in Minneapolis when a blizzard rolled in.

- 2013 GMC Acadia - piece of junk. Never again.

- 2013 Buick Regal - really liked it.

- 2013 Buick LaCrosse - one of the best seats in a car I have placed my tush on. Other than that nothing big.

I could go on and on and on. Next week I'll have two new ones...

05-01-2013 04:35 PM #48
      I just came back from a meeting in the UK and whenever possible I'll rent a car we don't get in the US so this time I got a new 2013 Citroen DS5...it had 74 miles on the clock and still smelled like a new car, not a fart.

This was my first time driving on the wrong side of the road and the DS5 doesn't have very good visibility, particularly rear vision, but otherwise I really enjoyed driving this car...it was powered by a nice little turbo-diesel engine attached to a sweet shifting six-speed manual (surprisingly easy to shift considering I've never shifted with my left hand before).

I was very surprised to see how heavily optioned this thing was...it had three seperate moon roofs, two seperate ones up front and a larger third one for the rear. It also had leather/alcantara type lined seats, factory navigation, heated seats, bluetooth, park sensors, reverse camera, etc.

I picked it up in Manchester, drove to Liverpool and back to Manchester a few days later and it ended up costing me about $13.00 to gas up.

Cars
      2013 Maytag Centennial
      05-01-2013 04:40 PM #49
      Quote Originally Posted by WhistlerYOW View Post
      ... no AUX input for MP3 players. Even Hyundai Accents had this kind of stuff standard in 2012, why not a 30+k SUV??? (It was a "base" model but an AUX should be a no brainer in all vehicles in 2012).
      That's getting to be pretty normal. Everyone's got bluetooth and USB ports now - from personal experience, the Cruze, Focus, Fiesta and Sienna do. Can't remember about the Malibu or Escape.

On that note, and back to the thread itself, I got my first Cruze last week.

- Like most cars, the steering felt incredibly light.

- I liked the manual mode shifting, though I was disappointed that there was no "Sport" mode - just manual-only or pedestrian automatic.

- 6th felt a little tall - I was giving it around 10% throttle to maintain highway speed.

- Getting BT to sync was nice and easy, though I couldn't figure out how - or even if - I could do audio playback over it, so I just plugged in flash drive and called it a day.

- Speaking of a flash drive, it has to reindex the device at startup, unlike the Focus/Fiesta. That leaves me stuck listening to the first file before it can shuffle me to something else. And it does take a minute or so.

- I'm not sure how far down that seat [height] can go, because I felt like I was sitting on the floor when I tried to push it all the way. When I got it, it was so high I couldn't even sit in the car. There's a ton of range there.

- Navigating the MFD was weird, but I can't remember how. I think it had a few seconds of lag, and especially after switching between menu sets, it was kind of unresponsive.

All in all, it finally felt like Chevy got their compact squared away. The standard Cobalt's powertrain never felt like a big improvement over the Cavalier, but this feels like a much more modern car.
      Last edited by z0d; 05-01-2013 at 04:51 PM.

Cars
      2010 Toyota Prius V
      05-01-2013 04:42 PM #50
      Quote Originally Posted by redshift View Post
      - 2011 Altima: There is nothing you could possibly like about this car.

- 2012 Altima: Man, Hertz must have gotten a great volume deal on these. They could, however, be the worst car ever made. This one was obviously wrecked and misaligned on top of it. I had it for 6 hours -- after my meeting was over, I drove to SNA and traded it for an Elantra.
      As a guy that owned a 2009 for over three years...good God, the hyperbole.
      We have searched every square inch of this base and all we have found is porno, porno, PORNO!

Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast