Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Fourtitude.com

1. Administrator George@Fourtitude's Avatar
      Blog Entries
      Cars
      2013 Audi TT S line competition, 1984 Audi 4000S quattro, 2000 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
      02-07-2013 01:44 PM #1

I've just added a bunch of photos of this to our photo gallery. We've got an S line competition at port right now that'll be here in a few weeks and I'm very tempted to swap the black pieces out for carbon fiber.

See more HERE: http://fourtitude.com/news/aftermark...or-audi-tt-rs/

2. 02-07-2013 02:46 PM #2
      Osir make cool products but they need a quality manager.
      Nobody's Tomorrow is Guaranteed.

3. 02-07-2013 03:09 PM #3
      yup, saw that before but i only like ribbed for certain things.

02-07-2013 03:20 PM #4
      D'oh!
      2012 TTRS: Daytona Gray, Tech Pack, Heated Alcantara, CF Mirrors, Nexon CF Steering Wheel, DG Rear Valence, wrapped in Avery Dark Grey Matte Metallic and Gloss Black
      GIAC Stage 2, AWE SwitchPath + cat-deletes, AWE FMIC, H&R RSB, MSS Sport Springs, HRE P40, AWE Boost Gauge, Tinted Tails, OSIR Coolant Tank CF Shield
      Winter: Borbet LV5 18x8 et35; Track: TSW Interlagos 18x9.5 et53 w/Mich PSS 275/35

Cars
      2012 Audi TT-RS
      02-07-2013 06:10 PM #5
      Quote Originally Posted by canuckttrs View Post
      Hah jaj LOL
      2012 Audi TTRS Coupe, Sepang Blue, Ti Pack/Sport Exhaust w/ Leather/Alcantara

Audi CNA Member # 44937

*** AUDIos Muchachos ***

6. 02-07-2013 06:47 PM #6
      Quote Originally Posted by R5T View Post
      Osir make cool products but they need a quality manager.
      That's what I thought when I took delivery of a set of matte carbon-fiber interior trim pieces roughly a year ago. The quality was so poor that I not only opted to stick with the stock aluminum trim, but also felt that I couldn't resell the Osir pieces...

However, a set of pedal covers I had purchased from them earlier had been fine.

7. Member
      Cars
      2008 Audi TT 3.2L V6 6spd
      02-08-2013 06:28 AM #7
      they also need a "lower price manager" lol

8. Administrator George@Fourtitude's Avatar
      Blog Entries
      Cars
      2013 Audi TT S line competition, 1984 Audi 4000S quattro, 2000 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
      02-08-2013 10:42 AM #8
      Quote Originally Posted by fourtunes View Post
      That's what I thought when I took delivery of a set of matte carbon-fiber interior trim pieces roughly a year ago. The quality was so poor that I not only opted to stick with the stock aluminum trim, but also felt that I couldn't resell the Osir pieces...

I've been wondering about the quality responses we tend to see. I also see them posting about how they are seeing Chinese knockoffs. The stuff looks great in photos (of course) so I've been wondering if part of that bad rep are these knockoffs. I'm not sure but I've got a TT S line competition that'll be here in less than a month and I've been thinking about replacing the black pieces with carbon and using some pieces from OSIR.

9. 02-08-2013 12:28 PM #9
      The problem is that sometime parts are top notch and the next is not half the quality.
      i know people that send parts 2-3 time back before they got a good one.
      The quality is al over the place.

10. 02-08-2013 12:33 PM #10
      Quote Originally Posted by George@Fourtitude View Post
      I've been wondering about the quality responses we tend to see. I also see them posting about how they are seeing Chinese knockoffs. The stuff looks great in photos (of course) so I've been wondering if part of that bad rep are these knockoffs. I'm not sure but I've got a TT S line competition that'll be here in less than a month and I've been thinking about replacing the black pieces with carbon and using some pieces from OSIR.
      I ordered straight from OSIR and am as certain as I can be that I received no knock-offs. I forget the details, but if I recall correctly, the order was delayed. In retrospect, I shouldn't have ordered the matte versions of the trims. They looked great in the photos, but I should've known I was asking for trouble. I don't have any experience with their glossy carbon fiber products.

11. 02-08-2013 01:36 PM #11
      The quality lost is mostly in the sloppy weave work.

Cars
      2013 TT RS Samoa Orange, 2011 Touareg TDI, 2008 BMW 328i
      02-08-2013 02:05 PM #12
      What color did you order? I just saw pics of the Somoa Orange on Quattroworld. Made me swoon.

13. Administrator George@Fourtitude's Avatar
      Blog Entries
      Cars
      02-10-2013 01:54 AM #13
      Quote Originally Posted by Craig3Q View Post
      What color did you order? I just saw pics of the Somoa Orange on Quattroworld. Made me swoon.
      That's the same setup I've ordered. I'm looking forward to it.

http://fourtitude.com/news/audi_excl...th-scottsdale/

14. 02-10-2013 11:08 AM #14
      Carbon fiber is not my cup of tea.
      I like the OSIR spoiler with "winglets" but i would body color it.
      Last edited by R5T; 02-10-2013 at 02:29 PM.

15. 02-10-2013 01:43 PM #15
      Quote Originally Posted by canuckttrs View Post
      i hope your a girl..
      WINNING.

16. 02-10-2013 02:44 PM #16
      R5t where'd your wide spoiler post go?

17. 02-10-2013 04:39 PM #17
      Quote Originally Posted by JohnLZ7W View Post
      R5t where'd your wide spoiler post go?
      You've got PM.

Cars
      Axis of Evil
      02-11-2013 09:46 AM #18
      Quote Originally Posted by fourtunes View Post

I am fairly pleased with their items for my TTS, I was really dissapointed in the ones I put on my R32. OSIR will take them back if your unhappy.

Quote Originally Posted by xBassi View Post
      they also need a "lower price manager" lol
      You should try ordering carbon for higher end cars. Superlegerra wing and sideskirt pieces for the Gallardo were just under $8,000 and thats RSC not OEM.

I've just added a bunch of photos of this to our photo gallery. We've got an S line competition at port right now that'll be here in a few weeks and I'm very tempted to swap the black pieces out for carbon fiber.

See more HERE: http://fourtitude.com/news/aftermark...or-audi-tt-rs/
      I have this wing on my TTS without the little fins and it looks great and fit great, also have the center console and the inside door handles (11's). Door handles required quite a bit of fiddling to fit properly. Center console needs an adjustment to fit properly around the button cluster beneath the shifter. If you are interested George I just picked up some CF mirror housings for a good price on ebay I havent installed them but for the money thye look really good considering the Audi parts are $2300.

Last edited by SKNKWRX; 02-11-2013 at 09:51 AM.
      NR/NR