VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Lohan totals new 991 on the PCH

17K views 54 replies 37 participants last post by  Uberhare 
#1 ·
#2 ·
#4 ·
ooh goody! again! again!

she has had her moments. something about freckles and skin as white as mine . . . been pretty busted awhile now, but boy, not bad for a complete trainwreck.

i am not in the market myself, but if you have the means (a rental car and an 8 ball should do), i highly recommend it.

#10 ·
oh yeah.

id take real girls over "perfect" ones any day. certainly take a girl that gets ****ed up and spent some time in jail to a girl thats insecure about the roundness of her belly button. :rolleyes:

but hey, thats just me. i suppose there is a reason plastic surgery is a multibillion dollar industry.

#17 ·
I hope so too. Of course they fail to mention this in the article since he's not a celebrity :rolleyes:.

Poor girl, abused by Hollywood and the sick powers that roll there, and all anyone wants to talk about is whether they'd have sex with her or not because of how she looks. :sly::(
Because America.

#14 ·
mean girls lohan > all.

#26 ·
yeah - i don't know how you blame hollywood for using up a weak young girl. that's like blaming the bathtub for making the gin. that's what it's there for.

her family, her neighborhood, her school, pedophiles, these are the engines of our demise. if only we could teach people to value noble and victimless aspirations.

i guess now that i included pedophiles, yeah, you can, go ahead: blame hollywood. but still, it's made to order.

#28 · (Edited)
Update:

Lindsay Lohan is now telling friends the breaks on her rented Porsche DIDN'T WORK and that's why she slammed into the back of an 18-wheeler ... TMZ has learned.

As TMZ first reported, in the moments following the accident, Lindsay claimed the semi-truck cut her off ... and that is what caused the accident. The driver of the truck told TMZ that was not the case and has witnesses to back up his tale.

According to our sources, Lindsay is sticking with the "truck cut me off!!!" story, but with a twist ... she claims she slammed on the brakes ... but nothing. And get this ... somehow Lindsay says she was told the brakes on the rental were replaced two days before the crash.

Lindsay is telling people she feels lucky to be alive, having only suffered cuts and bruises ... no serious injuries.

Considering her driving history, one of these days ... well, let's just say she needs a driver.
http://www.tmz.com/2012/06/10/lindsay-lohan-crash-brakes/
I can't believe I just used TMZ as a credible source. a) because it's TMZ, and b) they spelled brakes "brakes."

"Brakes failed" is about a likely as "OMG BLACK ICE!!" or "OMG HYDROPLANED!!!"

#43 ·
I could care less if she's a danger to herself, but authorities need to keep her off the road or restrict her to a Volvo 240 painted traffic cone orange so people know she's in the area.

So I am not trying to be a d!ck or grammar nazi, but the saying is couldn't care less.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.