Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    Fourtitude.com


    Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Results 126 to 144 of 144
    1. 04-16-2012 03:12 PM #126
      Quote Originally Posted by dannyc View Post
      If you share a mutual friend with the husband, how did this relationship go on for so long without you knowing? just curious
      Kinda what I've been wondering ever since that little tidbit was introduced into the thread.

    2. Member Twistedsix's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 18th, 2004
      Location
      Texas
      Posts
      1,267
      Cars
      08 S2R1000 Ducati Monster
      04-16-2012 03:20 PM #127
      Quote Originally Posted by dannyc View Post
      If you share a mutual friend with the husband, how did this relationship go on for so long without you knowing? just curious
      A mutual friend is a bit of an exaggeration... This guy trained me at my past job, and I took his position when he left to work for Lockheed... That is the extent of this "mutual" friend. I know the guy, but I do not hang out with him and havnt even talked to him in well over a year.
      Quote Originally Posted by Motorwerks View Post
      Its not just AR15.com.... its the rest of the internet.

    3. Member Twistedsix's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 18th, 2004
      Location
      Texas
      Posts
      1,267
      Cars
      08 S2R1000 Ducati Monster
      04-16-2012 03:23 PM #128
      Also it isnt easier for me to Not tell him. I think I would sleep easier knowing he knew... I just know she probably can twist what ever I say or anything I have proof of to still make me out to be the bad guy. Frankly Idk maybe they will go off and live happily ever after, maybe he will leave her. Who knows but for me to butt in, Thus far the pros donot out weigh the cons...
      Last edited by Twistedsix; 04-16-2012 at 03:34 PM.
      Quote Originally Posted by Motorwerks View Post
      Its not just AR15.com.... its the rest of the internet.

    4. Member bigglzworth's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 4th, 2005
      Location
      Snohomish County
      Posts
      6,450
      Cars
      92 XJ Cherokee
      04-16-2012 03:38 PM #129
      I find her quite attractive, which I've recently learned, means she's most likely bat-S*** crazy. At first I would have been on the side of the room telling you that it would be the right thing to tell him. Now that I've seen the pic, I'm with you. She would probably twist it all around to make you the bad guy.

      Run, don't walk to the nearest exit.

    5. Member Twistedsix's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 18th, 2004
      Location
      Texas
      Posts
      1,267
      Cars
      08 S2R1000 Ducati Monster
      04-16-2012 03:40 PM #130
      Quote Originally Posted by bigglzworth View Post
      I find her quite attractive, which I've recently learned, means she's most likely bat-S*** crazy. At first I would have been on the side of the room telling you that it would be the right thing to tell him. Now that I've seen the pic, I'm with you. She would probably twist it all around to make you the bad guy.

      Run, don't walk to the nearest exit.
      lmao right? well i still feel bad putting the pic up but id like to think I do not have bad taste in women... Or maybe I do and thats why they are all crazy haha
      Quote Originally Posted by Motorwerks View Post
      Its not just AR15.com.... its the rest of the internet.

    6. Banned Chilledman's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 14th, 2010
      Location
      USA
      Posts
      3,646
      04-16-2012 03:46 PM #131
      Quote Originally Posted by Twistedsix View Post
      Also it isnt easier for me to Not tell him. I think I would sleep easier knowing he knew... I just know she probably can twist what ever I say or anything I have proof of to still make me out to be the bad guy. Frankly Idk maybe they will go off and live happily ever after, maybe he will leave her. Who knows but for me to butt in, Thus far the pros donot out weigh the cons...
      I would tend to think he knows but doesnt want to know type deal.

      That hes fine with her banging someone , or not really fine but doesnt want to end the relationship over it , that he might view that this is a phase and it will end and then she will be back with him.

    7. Member compy222's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 7th, 2005
      Location
      Pothole, MI
      Posts
      15,156
      Cars
      2007 Acura MDX, 2003 Honda S2000, 2007 Honda Fit Sport
      04-16-2012 04:05 PM #132
      Quote Originally Posted by A.Wilder View Post
      My advice for pretty much every relationship ending is: Cleave it and leave it. Don't get yourself wrapped up in their problems.
      yup.
      Quote Originally Posted by capsaicin View Post
      AP1 S2000? I can not in good conscience talk you out of that. May your slip angle be great and your bed not be the couch!

    8. Banned butterface's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 16th, 2002
      Posts
      7,739
      04-16-2012 04:05 PM #133
      Were pics posted and removed? Dammit.

    9. Member VW KEVIN G's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 26th, 2000
      Location
      Mentor, OH
      Posts
      2,783
      Cars
      '93 Corrado, 2006 Audi A3
      04-16-2012 04:56 PM #134
      Something else that is bothering me. You were with her for 6-8 months and there was never any evidence of her being married at her house? Are you being completely honest you knew nothing?

    10. Member Twistedsix's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 18th, 2004
      Location
      Texas
      Posts
      1,267
      Cars
      08 S2R1000 Ducati Monster
      04-16-2012 05:36 PM #135
      I never went to her house, being honest here, she always came over mine... I mean I had suspicions that something wasn't right but I wasn't expecting it to be that, and not from a 24 year old girl. Idk really, it was one of those things that was pretty casual that she worked near me, we would meet up often for lunch, we would go out publicly, or she would come to my place... Who knows but im not stressing it haha. Just was surprised it happened, and ended in such a way.
      Quote Originally Posted by Motorwerks View Post
      Its not just AR15.com.... its the rest of the internet.

    11. Member Rob Cote's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 6th, 2006
      Location
      Beverly, MA
      Posts
      8,298
      Cars
      06A3 & 97TJ
      04-16-2012 07:55 PM #136
      Quote Originally Posted by Twistedsix View Post
      she always came over mine...
      Heyoo!!
      Quote Originally Posted by Hudsone View Post
      No one knows what and where I have to go to them?

    12. Member
      Join Date
      Dec 26th, 2006
      Posts
      3,476
      Cars
      2015 Fiesta ST
      04-16-2012 07:59 PM #137
      If you told the dude, why would he be mad at you? If you didn't know and you're there to help him out he won't be mad at you.

    13. Member compy222's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 7th, 2005
      Location
      Pothole, MI
      Posts
      15,156
      Cars
      2007 Acura MDX, 2003 Honda S2000, 2007 Honda Fit Sport
      04-16-2012 08:03 PM #138
      just send her break-up flowers to her house...with a very large and conspicuous good bye card...that way it isn't "your" fault.
      Quote Originally Posted by capsaicin View Post
      AP1 S2000? I can not in good conscience talk you out of that. May your slip angle be great and your bed not be the couch!

    14. Senior Member Gaki's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 15th, 2000
      Location
      425
      Posts
      22,559
      Cars
      2001 Tial605 Nogaro S4
      04-16-2012 08:16 PM #139
      Quote Originally Posted by compy222 View Post
      just send her break-up flowers to her house...with a very large and conspicuous good bye card...that way it isn't "your" fault.
      while I see where you're coming from, the money is better spent buying beer for himself.
      Quote Originally Posted by bluerabbit0886 View Post
      A friend of mine is at law school at Gonzaga. He says Spokane is a real **** show. Florida of the Pacific Northwest...
      Quote Originally Posted by iammclovin804 View Post
      You've obviously never driven a Sebring. Most exciting car ever.

    15. Member Cubster's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 26th, 2002
      Location
      Fort Worth, Texas
      Posts
      8,308
      04-16-2012 08:35 PM #140
      In my experiences a guy telling the other guy is the thing to do. I was cheated on pretty heavy by my first wife.....having found out saved me from wasting time in that relationship and moving on.

    16. Member dannyc's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 1st, 2004
      Location
      ATL
      Posts
      6,048
      Cars
      '94 LS400
      04-16-2012 08:46 PM #141
      Quote Originally Posted by Twistedsix View Post
      A mutual friend is a bit of an exaggeration... This guy trained me at my past job, and I took his position when he left to work for Lockheed... That is the extent of this "mutual" friend. I know the guy, but I do not hang out with him and havnt even talked to him in well over a year.
      ahh gotcha

    17. Forum Sponsor Brendan@bwalkauto's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 28th, 2009
      Location
      Redwood City, CA
      Posts
      9,567
      Cars
      MkVII GTI, E9
      04-16-2012 08:51 PM #142
      Quote Originally Posted by Twistedsix View Post
      I never went to her house, being honest here, she always came over mine... I mean I had suspicions that something wasn't right but I wasn't expecting it to be that, and not from a 24 year old girl. Idk really, it was one of those things that was pretty casual that she worked near me, we would meet up often for lunch, we would go out publicly, or she would come to my place... Who knows but im not stressing it haha. Just was surprised it happened, and ended in such a way.
      I was talking about this thread to my g/f, and her comment was "What? Didn't he ever go to her house? That's a HUGE red flag."

      Well, live and learn, and next time you just need to say "Show me where you sleep woman."
      Brendan Dolan
      Boardwalk Auto Mall
      Volkswagen l Nissan l Chevrolet l Lotus
      My 2800CS #FREEPATRIKMAN
      Quote Originally Posted by SivNiz View Post
      Have you ever been to the Terror Grill? Would you like to go?

    18. Member Vamped's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2nd, 2003
      Location
      Las Vegas/Socal!
      Posts
      11,209
      Cars
      3 Volkswagens!
      04-16-2012 09:00 PM #143
      Quote Originally Posted by B3passatBMX View Post
      Bruce Willis should play Twisted and that plot will somehow be drug out for over two hours.
      'Come out to the west coast, have a few laughs, get into a car accident, my gf's husband is the EMT.........'

      Vamped Tuning! Scrappy Dubs!

    19. Banned Fritz27's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 8th, 2003
      Location
      Brickell
      Posts
      26,435
      Cars
      1986 Legs and/or 2014 Blue Non-MANual European Turbo Hatch
      04-16-2012 09:17 PM #144
      Beautiful repurposing of a Die Hard quote.

    Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •