VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Meet The Most Stereotypical Lamborghini Owner In The World

49K views 173 replies 96 participants last post by  nm+ 
#1 ·
http://m.jalopnik.com/5893665/meet-the-most-stereotypical-lamborghini-owner-in-the-world

He owns a $400,000 Lamborghini Aventador with the license plate "WINNING." He calls his girlfriend "Concubine." He loves strippers. He lives in Long Island. He is a divorce attorney. He knows Ice-T.

His name is Bryan Salamone and he is the most stereotypical Lamborghini owner in the world.
Call me a hater because I don't have the money Salamone has — and probably never will. But after perusing the Facebook page (NSFW) for his Bullrun team I'm not sure I ever want to make that much money.

#48 ·
http://m.jalopnik.com/5893702/you-s...e-worlds-most-stereotypical-lamborghini-owner

'Your Still Suck Off Your Moms Tit': A Defense Of The World's Most Stereotypical Lamborghini Owner

Our commenters seem mixed on whether or not Bryan Salamone, a.k.a. The World's Most Stereotypical Lamborghini Owner, is actually as unique as he seems in Facebook photos. A reader who just emailed us, though, is convinced we have it all wrong.

Here, in unedited form, is an email from a man calling himself Robert regarding Mr. Salamone. Additionally, as per the email, I will soon be lobbying Nick Denton to allow me to create a blog fully dedicated to how much of a ***** I am. My true life's work.

#63 ·
No he's actually a very generous person. A great tipper in fact! ...especially after being blown.

If his clients knew the real him, then I don't think he would afford anymore Lamborghinis. When you have a job like that, why post images almost public like that?
So you're saying that because he's not modest and lives like a wild man, his clients should feel he's not a good lawyer??? :facepalm:

I don't know about you guys, but I'd rather have a lawyer with a type A personality and a huge set of brass balls on my side. You don't exactly get an Aventador by losing cases !

I know Bryan and he's a really cool guy! He's in my car club.

First off, there's nothing wrong with having fun. He's a successful individual who lives life to the very fullest, and makes ZERO apologies for it! Why should he??

Also, there's nothing wrong with taking wild pictures of your wife, as long as she enjoys it too. I don't see anything wrong with admitting you love strippers, especilally if your wife doesn't mind.

This guy uses his hobby to raise money for sick kids. There are many events our club participates in besides Bull Run. Many are charity events.

You're right, he's a d-bag because he does what he wants with the money he makes, and seems to be having way too much fun!! :rolleyes:

He'd be soooo much cooler if he were conservative, and drove a 1.8T, right? :facepalm:

Well kids, when you buy your first Aventador, you can avoid all the strip clubs, dress conservatively, marry a prude, and drive 55. I for one, will be in the VIP room with Bryan.

#82 ·
Why is that funny? If he was trying to find parking in a Camry would it be equally as funny?

Never in the history of the Internet has "haters gonna hate" be more apt. This dude has done nothing to provoke this response except live the life that he wants too. Pretty petty if you ask me, tcl. I wasn't aware this turned into a gossip website with caty vagines complaining.

#85 ·
What I also don't understand is something that happens to be pretty common, as it has been mentioned in this thread already. That being, the people who hide their lifestyles from their occupation, etc. A family friend who is a lawyer who doesn't want people knowing he drives a BMW.

Really? Is it that big of a deal? What does it matter what people do with their own money. Everyone is too envious and jealous that they would much rather spend time worrying about someone elses lives, as opposed to their own. I mean really, what's he doing if he's not out having a good time spending his money, is he planning on having a million dollar worth funeral?

Maybe if X amount of people stopped giving so much **** about another persons life X amount of people would be able to better their own life and afford an Aventador :facepalm:

#96 ·
I like this guy, and I like what he represents; pure, unadulterated, middle finger in the air, blowing mountains of coke off stripper's bellies, FREEDOM.. :thumbup:

REAL motherfûcking freedom.. Y'all are jelly as fück, and this man is my fûcking hero!:beer:

#98 ·
I like this guy, and I like what he represents; pure, unadulterated, middle finger in the air, blowing mountains of coke off stripper's bellies, FREEDOM.. :thumbup:

REAL motherfûcking freedom.. Y'all are jelly as fück, and this man is my fûcking hero!:beer:
:facepalm::laugh:

#101 ·
Even during a recession, people are still getting divorced. Business must be good.

But how old is this guy? He looks like he's pushin' 50 but parties and acts like someone in their 20's or 30. Sure, douche it up when you're in your 20's. But time to wind it down when you're in your mid 30's.

So I guess he's typical old guy in the club :laugh:

#110 ·
This guy is living THE AMERICAN DREAM
:facepalm:
I LOVE how its en' Vogue here to insult your own country:rolleyes:

Obviously you've never been abroad, and seen how they "get down". Europeans make this guy look like the Pope.

America.. Where supposed "liberals" are MORE uptight than anyone else. :facepalm:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.