VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Meet The Most Stereotypical Lamborghini Owner In The World

49K views 173 replies 96 participants last post by  nm+ 
#1 ·
http://m.jalopnik.com/5893665/meet-the-most-stereotypical-lamborghini-owner-in-the-world

He owns a $400,000 Lamborghini Aventador with the license plate "WINNING." He calls his girlfriend "Concubine." He loves strippers. He lives in Long Island. He is a divorce attorney. He knows Ice-T.

His name is Bryan Salamone and he is the most stereotypical Lamborghini owner in the world.
Call me a hater because I don't have the money Salamone has — and probably never will. But after perusing the Facebook page (NSFW) for his Bullrun team I'm not sure I ever want to make that much money.

#19 ·
Ignorance. :laugh:

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Only in America its a very important "news" what somebody does with their money.

The writer is a definition of a hater.
Yep...America is the land of the hater. If you can't keep up with the Jones', hate on them.

No it isn't. One a**hole in Long Island isn't why the world hates America. It's why everyone hates Long Island.
Yep. I cringe when people write stupid isht like that. :facepalm:

#4 ·
This isn't the most stereotypical Lamborghini owner. This is the most stereotypical ass clown.

There's ass clowns everywhere. YOU might even be an ass clown. Why is it that we don't know if you are or aren't? Because you don't have the money this guy does. As cliche' as it is, money doesn't buy taste/class/blah blah. The only reason this guy is considered whatever it is he's considered, is because he has the money and resources to flaunt it.

He is the equivalent of a BMW douchebag, or a ricer, or better yet who gives a ****. Let this guy do whatever he wants.

#8 ·
But if I had that much money I would be so classy. Nice old house, batcave full of old cars, one good lover, horses, gardening, wine and cheese, cappuccinos and joints, that care-free feeling of summer breezes... you know, the whole deal. What rich people used to aspire to for a reason. :laugh:

Being an assclown is so 80s.

#29 ·
:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Only in America its a very important "news" what somebody does with their money.

The writer is a definition of a hater.
This isn't the front page of the New York Times. It's ****ing Jalopnik. It's there for us to get a laugh. Yeah, it's his money and his girlfriend, and he is a douche, and I will laugh at him for it. Lighten up, Franciseseses.

#33 ·
On his company website, the "transparent" sales pitch video on background text is impressive. Simple idea and 1st time I see it.

#45 ·
Don't knock it 'till you... I mean... hey look, It's Al Pacino!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.