Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    Fourtitude.com


    Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Results 71 to 75 of 75
    1. Member
      Join Date
      Oct 15th, 2008
      Location
      Jersey City, NJ
      Posts
      1,771
      Cars
      05 VW Jetta, 01 Nissan Sentra, 78 Yamaha XS750
      03-19-2012 04:30 PM #71
      Quote Originally Posted by Vision33r View Post
      I meant conference, the AFC is the easier conf compared to NFC. Every NFC division has a championship built team and tighter races.

      The AFC not so much, the Broncos "lost" their way into the championships. The Steelers limped in and the Patriots played a bunch of sub 500 scrubs in.
      That is true, but I really think it has something to do with Eli and being in the same conference as your brother.

      Plus rumors of $95 million contract has to have something to do with it.

    2. Member SuperGroove's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 20th, 2000
      Location
      Denver, CO
      Posts
      14,161
      Cars
      2007 Mazda Rotary Thingy
      03-19-2012 05:03 PM #72
      Quote Originally Posted by Vision33r View Post
      I meant conference, the AFC is the easier conf compared to NFC. Every NFC division has a championship built team and tighter races.

      The AFC not so much, the Broncos "lost" their way into the championships. The Steelers limped in and the Patriots played a bunch of sub 500 scrubs in.
      Other than the 49ers, who else is good in the NFC West?

    3. Moderator SOAR's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 11th, 2007
      Location
      Mukilteo, WA
      Posts
      8,052
      03-19-2012 06:45 PM #73
      Quote Originally Posted by SuperGroove View Post
      Other than the 49ers, who else is good in the NFC West?
      I was gonna say... The Seahawks lost their way(7-9) into the NFC playoffs just the other year. Aside from the Niners last year, our division was a mess.

    4. 03-20-2012 05:30 PM #74
      Quote Originally Posted by SOAR View Post
      I was gonna say... The Seahawks lost their way(7-9) into the NFC playoffs just the other year. Aside from the Niners last year, our division was a mess.
      I think with someone dependable getting the ball to AZ receivers they could do well. I don't know how a Fitzgerald / P. Manning combination wouldn't result in a major increase in TDs
      Th(e/a)n

    5. Senior Member FlashRedGLS1.8T's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 17th, 2001
      Location
      Ohio
      Posts
      21,156
      04-13-2012 08:48 AM #75
      Cool story.

      Quote Originally Posted by yahoo.com
      Peyton Manning spent part of his Thursday morning calling newspaper reporters in Indianapolis to thank them for the work they did during his 14 years with the Colts.

      How rare is that nod to Miss Manners? One of the Indianapolis Star reporters who received a call said it was the first time a departing Colts player had ever contacted him to say goodbye.


      "Manning said he hoped he could stay with Colts, but understands the biz," Wilson wrote in a later tweet. "He told me to pass along to the fans how much he appreciated them. That's the first time I've ever received a good-bye call from a Colts player in my journalism career. Classy move. Wished him the best."

      You get the feeling that when Peyton's twins are old enough, he's going to be the type of dad to leave notes in their lunchboxes.

    Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •