VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Most obnoxious car made today

29K views 99 replies 80 participants last post by  goshem 
#1 ·
I've been away from TCL for a bit, but I felt the need to log in and post this:

(Not my picture)

I saw one of these on the road yesterday.

See less See more
#33 ·
..And the whole car lounge will agree with you. But I think this car is gorgeous. Great shape and it's very own unique look. Only looks good in that year and bumper combo though.

#22 ·
To me the most obnoxious currently produced is the Toyota Prius.

Ironically, the next in line would be the H2 Hummer--- however they are no longer produced so doesn't count.

Basically opposite sides of the the tree hugger/anti-tree hugger spectrum = obnoxious to me.

#76 ·
I have to agree with the following previously postedsuggestions

I don't hate the prius quite as much as I used to because I have seen a few of them fair well on autocross courses so I think there may be some hope for life behind the wheel. I do hate the bumper stickers that seem to come with them though. Are they factory options? Is it something like the crazy liberal option?

There is really no need for the following vehicles

International CXT, most obnoxious vehicle ever built:

#59 ·
I wouldn't have known it even existed otherwise (I blame being away from TCL). I saw it sitting at a stoplight.. it definitely made me double-take.

"Why does that Malibu look so small compared to that convert.... whaaaaaa?!"

Nothing like being so cocksure of yourself that, not only do you drive a bigger vehicle, but you make sure everyone can see your stupid Paris Hilton-sunglasses and hat at the same time.

#26 ·
International CXT, most obnoxious vehicle ever built:

#36 ·

Coincidentally, they're two of my favorite vehicles on the market.

Also, you're on drugs if you think the Juke and the Cube are obnoxious. They're both too little and practical to be obnoxious.

#40 ·

Coincidentally, they're two of my favorite vehicles on the market.

Also, you're on drugs if you think the Juke and the Cube are obnoxious. They're both too little and practical to be obnoxious.
I love the X6M. They actually do have presence on the street

#47 · (Edited)
My old roommates truck. F350, V8 Turbo Diesel long bed, built, making 500 hp and 1000 ft/lbs of torque, when he would floor it there would be a GIANT black cloud of smoke trailing him. Sometimes he would do it to people walking on the sidewalk.

THE definition of obnoxious.

We call this picture, "Little Red Turbo, Big Red Turbo"

/thread

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.