Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Fourtitude.com

1. 06-05-2010 06:42 PM #1
      It throw code 1340 which is (CKP/CMP Sensor signals out of sequence) Its been doing it for about 2 weeks now. But it wont run now I have check the chains and timing. It all looks fine. So my guess is the sensors any advise is appreciated. What do I need to do I don't want to buy the sensors if is not that the problem. Thanks in advance.

Cars
      Mk2 GTI VR6... .......................Mk5 Rabbit 2.5
      06-05-2010 09:10 PM #2
      Quote Originally Posted by negrovr6 View Post
      It throw code 1340 which is (CKP/CMP Sensor signals out of sequence) Its been doing it for about 2 weeks now. But it wont run now I have check the chains and timing. It all looks fine. So my guess is the sensors any advise is appreciated. What do I need to do I don't want to buy the sensors if is not that the problem. Thanks in advance.
      Highly doubt it's the sensors, this fault usually surfaces when there's a timing issue - most commonly from worn tensioner/guides.
      /// VRSociety Member #298 /// bankrupt ///

3. 06-07-2010 12:35 AM #3
      I seen all the pieces they look ok. As a matter of fact I just put the engine back together. It looks ok. So what do you recommend.

4. 06-08-2010 01:51 AM #4
      Come on anyone else.

5. 06-21-2010 03:52 PM #5
      I just change the crank position sensor. Is working no problems no a CEL. anymore.