1. Open your door wide open
2. Remove the tweeter cover. Remove the window switch top cover using a very thin wedge or something that won't damage the trim. Remove door trim. Remove 2 screws (t25)
3. Use wedge/pry tool or something to pop out the interior door panel, starting from the bottom and working your way up along the sides, carefully. The unhook the top part of the panel from the tract, by pulling up forcefully.
4. While holding the panel, use other hand to pop out the cable for the door and unhook it from the panel. Also you need to remove the connector near the speaker and the connector with a purple tab connected to the window motor.
5. Remove 3 screws (t30?) that holds the motor to the regulator, which is on the other side the metal sheet. Admire the damaged regulator. Pinch the white tabs and push into the other side to unmount regulator.
6. Pry/pop out the black plastic/rubber piece to gain access to the regulator when removing it later on. Remove 4 screws (t25).
7. Pull out rubber pieces on each end of the door. This side and one near the hinges. Also, remove circle rubber cover which conceals another screw. Remove, all for screws (t40-45?)
8. Remove that screw (t30?).
9. Once all 9 screws are removed, pull out the top window frame towards you for about 2-3 inches and then pull up carefully, but forcefully.
10. Remove the damaged regulator by sliding the window glass off and unscrewing the one screw (t25). Also, two other screws holding the glass to the regulator need to be removed. Then replace with new regulator.
11. Replace the window frame by tilting it towards you and sliding it down into place. Will take a couple of tries, but you'll eventually get it in.
12. Make sure that the screw holes are aligned and screw all 9 screws back together. Pop the window regulator tabs back into place.
13. Reinstall everything.
14. Done. 1- 1.5 hours max.