Fourtitude.com - LEGO Picture Thread
Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    Fourtitude.com


    Page 145 of 145 FirstFirst ... 4595135141142143144145
    Results 3,601 to 3,611 of 3611
    1. Member stevevr6's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 13th, 2002
      Location
      Toronto, Canada
      Posts
      8,527
      Cars
      1997 GTI R32
      04-10-2017 02:07 PM #3601
      Can you import a picture and have the software figure out the bricks?

    2. Remove Advertisements
      Fourtitude.com
      Advertisements
    3. Member Dutchmastr9's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 13th, 2004
      Location
      Boston
      Posts
      17,687
      Cars
      2 Door bugatti coupe...er, i mean Golf Racecar
      04-10-2017 02:44 PM #3602
      Quote Originally Posted by stevevr6 View Post
      Can you import a picture and have the software figure out the bricks?
      no it doesn't have that capability
      You Aint About That Life | ETYolo

      Ruined Blue Golf | 42 Draft Designs

    4. Member P Q's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 3rd, 2009
      Location
      Bayside, NY
      Posts
      5,485
      Cars
      2000 A4, 1998 Civic, 1977 Coupe DeVille
      04-13-2017 07:54 AM #3603
      I wondered that too. It would be cool if that was possible.
      DUB CULT l ESAD l S6 V8 6speed swapped B5 A4 l PVW Nov 2016
      #hardlinesbyswoops #swoopsbuilt IG mr__pq

    5. Member Green Hare's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 20th, 2003
      Posts
      7,595
      Cars
      8th VW... 8 others...
      04-16-2017 07:53 PM #3604
      Quote Originally Posted by Green Hare View Post
      Okay, so I need this...

      Quoting myself, as I'm happy to report that my daughter scored an entry into the Lego booth at Star Wars Celebration (while I got the 'sorry not sorry' email instead)... so we came home with one of these sets. Now I'm stuck with the thought of keeping it or throwing it up on eBay as they're going crazy already...

      What will happen? Oh, I'm definitely keeping this. I sent Lego an email asking for PDF of the directions and then will turn to Brick Link for the bits to recreate it, then I'll display that in front of the sealed box.
      =====
      ===== Mine: (#8) 2015 Pure White GLI (was 2010 Golf TDI)
      =====
      ===== His: (#4) 2017 Night Blue GTI (was 2011 JSW TDI)
      =====

    6. Member P Q's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 3rd, 2009
      Location
      Bayside, NY
      Posts
      5,485
      Cars
      2000 A4, 1998 Civic, 1977 Coupe DeVille
      04-17-2017 08:28 AM #3605
      Quote Originally Posted by Green Hare View Post
      Quoting myself, as I'm happy to report that my daughter scored an entry into the Lego booth at Star Wars Celebration (while I got the 'sorry not sorry' email instead)... so we came home with one of these sets. Now I'm stuck with the thought of keeping it or throwing it up on eBay as they're going crazy already...

      What will happen? Oh, I'm definitely keeping this. I sent Lego an email asking for PDF of the directions and then will turn to Brick Link for the bits to recreate it, then I'll display that in front of the sealed box.
      At first I thought, "why does he need the directions if he has the set?" and than I said "well that would mean he needs to open the set and he prob wants to keep it sealed"
      DUB CULT l ESAD l S6 V8 6speed swapped B5 A4 l PVW Nov 2016
      #hardlinesbyswoops #swoopsbuilt IG mr__pq

    7. Member Green Hare's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 20th, 2003
      Posts
      7,595
      Cars
      8th VW... 8 others...
      04-17-2017 10:51 AM #3606
      Quote Originally Posted by P Q View Post
      At first I thought, "why does he need the directions if he has the set?" and than I said "well that would mean he needs to open the set and he prob wants to keep it sealed"
      LOL

      If anyone out there wants to build this set, someone found this link and sent it to me, wtih the parts list: http://www.brickfinder.net/2017/04/1...et-parts-list/ and in that link is another that permits you to download a PDF of the directions.
      =====
      ===== Mine: (#8) 2015 Pure White GLI (was 2010 Golf TDI)
      =====
      ===== His: (#4) 2017 Night Blue GTI (was 2011 JSW TDI)
      =====

    8. Member stevevr6's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 13th, 2002
      Location
      Toronto, Canada
      Posts
      8,527
      Cars
      1997 GTI R32
      04-17-2017 10:54 AM #3607
      Quote Originally Posted by P Q View Post
      I wondered that too. It would be cool if that was possible.
      I could have had my car in Lego

    9. Member P Q's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 3rd, 2009
      Location
      Bayside, NY
      Posts
      5,485
      Cars
      2000 A4, 1998 Civic, 1977 Coupe DeVille
      04-17-2017 02:09 PM #3608
      Quote Originally Posted by stevevr6 View Post
      I could have had my car in Lego
      That's what dreams are made of lmao
      DUB CULT l ESAD l S6 V8 6speed swapped B5 A4 l PVW Nov 2016
      #hardlinesbyswoops #swoopsbuilt IG mr__pq

    10. Member NWarty's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 19th, 2011
      Location
      "It's the Water!"
      Posts
      1,421
      Cars
      2012 Explorer, and an 02 Sube Outback
      04-19-2017 01:42 PM #3609
      My son built the Tie Striker last night. At first glance, I thought it was goofy looking. When he completed it, I held it and operated the wings; this was a very well-designed set, sturdy, and looks fantastic

      He's got a full-size Y-wing coming today
      Goodbye Heimlich May 1st, 1999 - May 24th, 2016. 1999.5 MkIV Jetta 2.0
      My Vintage Tamiya Showroom
      Quote Originally Posted by HotCarlWeathers View Post
      Also, I will **** up a g** damn dollar.fifty hot dog or three. Praise tubesteak jesus.

    11. 04-24-2017 05:44 PM #3610
      went to my local toys r us today and they have 2 star-wars advent calender's on the shelf. Does anyone need one of these sets?

      picked up a new Lego hunting mobile and recently received the plates for it.......

      Last edited by carsluTT; 04-25-2017 at 10:28 AM.

    12. Member P Q's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 3rd, 2009
      Location
      Bayside, NY
      Posts
      5,485
      Cars
      2000 A4, 1998 Civic, 1977 Coupe DeVille
      04-25-2017 11:04 AM #3611
      That will deff get you to the store fast enough to be first in line for new set releases lol
      DUB CULT l ESAD l S6 V8 6speed swapped B5 A4 l PVW Nov 2016
      #hardlinesbyswoops #swoopsbuilt IG mr__pq

    Page 145 of 145 FirstFirst ... 4595135141142143144145

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •