VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Pic Post - 5000.100.200 and V8's... Lets see em !

338K views 532 replies 88 participants last post by  tyfnfvw 
#1 ·
The fourm is slow. There has to be some owners out there who are not posting. Lets try and Liven it up

See less See more
#154 ·
Re: FV-QR (boostAbear)

Quote, originally posted by boostAbear »
HAHA thanks man WHY DID YOU SELL THE V8!!!
And yeah the rear fenders had to get pulled a bit, and yes they are haggard but its all getting fixed in time. H20 is in like a day so i dont have anymore time to fix em

too many expensive issues i didnt want to deal with anymore. it was sad seeing it go though.
its true about MG, they will tell you how effed your k-rates are with those cut springs

#449 · (Edited)
Couple from H20 if ya didnt see it there

Thanks to anyone who took pics haha http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
Whats the suspension set up on this thing? i just got an Audi 5000s but its non turbo/quattro but i wanna lower it :laugh: and how hard was makin up the lip?

#169 ·
Re: (Tdotdub)

nice, here are some pictures from when I went offroading

sand waterfall from my wheel wells still going after like 10 minutes lol

I learned my lesson...when utilizing quattro its usually a good idea to roll the windows up

and just for fun and for inspiration...TURBOS!!!

#173 ·
Re: (loxxrider)

Quote, originally posted by loxxrider »

Chris, Do you still have the small Holset Turbo? Would that thing work on my 200?
Hit me back.

#174 ·
Re: (kuma85)

Hey man, it would probably work on the 200, but it wouldn't be ideal...and I sold it anyway. You can get one similar to the bigger holset there for like $100 and it will be good for 4-500hp

The smaller one is good for around 300 probably...but the hotside on it is so big that it doesn't spool very quickly.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.